Software Engineering Developer
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. JMET is a unique security engineering group within Apple IS&T. We provide critical services for the company across every product line. From manufacturing to customer facing, our services span across the entire lifecycle of iOS devices. We are responsible to design, implement and support the ongoing need to improve customer safety and privacy by providing security services that are tightly coupled with hardwares. Many of our services are seen in iOS Security Guide or publicly discussed on Internet forums. As an Engineer, you will participate in initiatives that are critical to the success of upcoming product launches and repair programs. You will also work with large multi-functional teams to align the expectations and validate work you're doing.
- Strong programming expertise in Java and/or C.
- Strong CS fundamentals.
- Unix / Linux proficiency.
- General understanding of PKI, X.509, ASN.1, key exchange protocols, and authentication protocols.
- Experienced with scripting languages; such as Python, Perl, or bash.
- Full SDLC experience for multiple projects.
- Travel to international manufacturing partners (can be up to 2 weeks at times).
- Passionate and self-motivated.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Willingness to take a lead for the project to work with others to get the job done.
• We are looking for a strong programmer who will be working on security software development. • This software enables Apple to further improves the security features of future products. • You are an excellent programmer with deep understanding of various security concepts and design patterns to produce high-quality and highly scalable work. • You are also expected to work with partners, PMs, and cross-discipline teams to understand and capture requirements. • Lastly, you are passionate about writing good quality code and able to go through the scrutiny of detailed audits.
Education & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or relevant studies, MS preferred - At lease 2 years of experience in relevant fields