Executive Assistant (6 months Contract)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are searching for a stellar Executive Assistant. The role will support one of our senior regional leaders of our Sales function, based in Singapore. The candidate will be a super experienced, reliable, trustworthy with a ‘can-do’ mindset. The ideal candidate to join our team and culture will be highly self-motivated, professional and capable of managing their workload to an exceptional standard in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. We are looking for someone with a sense of humour, common sense, interested in adding something meaningful to an interesting and fun group of people working. The candidate should have familiarity with and a personal interest in technology and entertainment.
- Exceptional organisational, time management and administration skills Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; in person and ‘virtually’
- Exceptional attention to detail Ability to take briefs ‘on the fly’ and complete tasks ahead of schedule
- Must be an Apple lover, and be proficient in Apple products and software (along with proficiency in other effective business administration software and applications)
- A structured thinker with the ability to identify the problem before articulating the solution
- Ability to multitask and work to deadlines
- Must thrive in a high-paced, ever-changing and dynamic environment
- Experience in the management and implementation of projects Ability to influence others. Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Powerpoint, Outlook, Excel and Word
You will work closely with the broader administration teams in Singapore, the USA and all around the world, providing coverage when necessary for day-to-day tasks. This role will play a central purpose in ensuring the team work effectively within region with and our global colleagues. Your day-to-day tasks will include: • Booking travel for the executives you support. • Managing the Visa process (including proactive renewal of Visa applications) for the executives you support. • Managing the diaries of the executives you support. Being highly aware of managing a busy agenda across multiple time-zones with extensive travel, and constantly prioritising meetings, calls, VCs and other interactions with internal and external partners. • Co-ordination and management of team meeting cadence. • Production of documents and files when briefed by the reporting line managers. • Management of expense submissions. • Initiating and tracking purchase orders including staff equipment. • Processing of invoices and the timely management of budgets for the quarterly fiscal close. • Liaison between Apple cross-functional teams.
Education & Experience
- Apple Values
- • Ability to work well in groups and without routine direct supervision.
- • Take initiative and challenge the status quo.
- • Deliver more than the customer expects.
- • Be dependable and reliable – follow-up quickly and consistently.
- • Demonstrate a positive and approachable demeanor.
- The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry- leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
- Work Location: Apple One North Campus