App Store, Apple Music and iTunes Southeast Asia Intern
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Apple revolutionized personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Apple’s software platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music or iTunes. Apple’s employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it. The App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, iMessage and Mac customers. We are seeking a dynamic and passionate individual to join us as a Graduate Intern, based in Singapore. You should have a real passion for the digital platform, content and entertainment. You will be participating in a dynamic environment as valuable member of the team, assisting with marketing and business responsibilities to a high standard. The internship will run for 6 months.
- You have a real passion for digital content whether it be apps, games music or movies.
- Excellent English communications skills - written and oral.
- Strong organisational skills, our team never stands still and you will need to keep up!
- Experience working with Keynote, Numbers or Excel is a strong plus.
- A hands-on, can-do approach to solving problems and extreme attention to detail.
- The ability to learn new processes and technology quickly.
- The ability to work in a collaborative and inclusive environment.
- Eager to learn new skills - and not afraid to ask questions.
- Ability to present information visually and speak to it.
From day one, you will be charged with a variety of responsibilities including longer ‘special project' work and important day-to-day tasks. When awarding this level of independence and responsibility, we are looking for candidates that are quickly able to grasp complex tasks and deliver to the highest standards. The role will be focusing primarily on the following: Support the Southeast Asia marketing team, focused on performance and results. Get involved with creating reports for the organization on our acquisition campaigns and partnerships. As a member of the team, monitor the industry, share your feedback on our marketing efforts, and track what our teams are doing around the world.
Education & Experience
Graduate Business Studies i.e. Masters
- This is an graduate internship program. Candidates must not have completed their studies. You must be able to complete the 6 months internship programme Successful candidates must be eligible to live and work in Singapore.