Channel Development Manager, Services, International
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Sales and Business Development
Apple revolutionized personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Apple’s software platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music or iTunes. Apple’s employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it. Apple is aiming to double to Services revenues between 2017 and 2020. In order to achieve this ambitious goal, we maximise every opportunity to harness the considerable assets that Apple has at its disposal, including tens of thousands of employees working across 500 retail stores, APRs and hundreds of channel sales partnerships from telecoms to consumer electronics to department store retailers. Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Channel Development Manager will spearhead the integration of Apple Music and other subscription services into key Apple sales and business channels, including (but not limited to) Finance and Affordability Programmes, Apple Retail, APRs, CEP (and key Apple Merchandising Programmes), ASCs and Apple Pay in International markets.
- More than 8 years experience working in senior Sales, Commercial and/or Business Development roles.
- Extraordinary understanding of Apple’s consumer electronic channels.
- Understanding of the disruptive changes digital content is undergoing and passion to make an impact in growing and developing Apple’s service business.
- Excellent business development, negotiation and partnership management skills.
- Proven track record working in international, cross-functional teams and a fast-growing environment.
- Ability to successfully engage with senior partner stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel.
You will seek opportunities to blend hardware and services within Apple routes to market. Answer the conundrum about how channel partners can promote and sell digital services beyond gift cards. Build business cases and models that meet services, hardware and 3rd party goals Collaborate cross functionally to secure the support of Sales, Sales Finance, Marketing and other stakeholders. Identify and prioritise channel partners; Engage with senior partner management Craft 1, 3 and 5 year business plans. Execute against plan on worldwide basis (outside US). Take advantage of the greenfield opportunity to ideate new initiatives that drive the exponential growth of any or all Apple services.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Business or related subject, MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
- This position is based in Singapore.