Product Marketing Manager, Southeast Asia
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Apple is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Product Marketing Manager in Southeast Asia. You will collaborate with relevant partners to drive successful product launches and sustain momentum, to build customer messaging, understanding and excitement about the product, to develop product and market insights, and to define local requirements to the US Worldwide Product Marketing team. To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate a strong passion for Apple Watch, a proven understanding of and experience in marketing innovative products, the ability to tell engaging product stories, and to analyse business and customer insights to help inform decisions.
- Familiarity across Apple hardware, software and services, ideally with Apple Watch or health/fitness wearables and technology experience.
- You have strong oral and written communication skills in English, with proven success as a product spokesperson.
- Curiosity, a real passion for excellence, ability to ask the right questions, and the love of working as part of a team.
- 8+ years experience in product marketing or related roles that require technical fluency to translate features into consumer benefits.
- Experience and deep knowledge of local industry trends, related technologies in the mobile computing and/or communications space.
- Experience working with international teams in a multinational company is a plus.
- Flexibility to travel (50% of the time).
Support product launch activities in Southeast Asia. Deliver product briefings and presentations on key product messages, positioning, market insights and opportunities with internal and external partners. Own consistency in product messaging across all customer touch points. Define and develop initiatives and plans that drive product strategy, consumer adoption and advocacy. Closely follow new technologies, consumer, social trends, competitive and third party products, making recommendations on how our products will leverage or fit into those emerging trends. Clearly articulate any local recommendations and provide feedback to internal teams and management.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree, MS/MA/MBA (preferred but not conditional).