Brand Marcom Project Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Apple’s internal Marketing Communications group is looking for an experienced senior project manager to oversee brand project timelines and drive creative workflow throughout the group. The Brand Project Manager, will act as the project point person for the Brand team and liaison between functional and Marcom leads to keep projects on track and ensure teams aware of upcoming priorities. Responsibilities include working with the Brand team to handle key initiatives across the creative studio, ensuring smooth concept development workflow, tracking project status, handling brand project milestones, identifying bottlenecks, scheduling key creative reviews, presentation set-up and driving workflow and tool alignment amongst the group.
- Superior project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- Flexibility in accommodating rapid change
- Strong written, interpersonal and negotiation skills to manage through diplomacy
- Ability to be proactive and problem solve
- Proven ability to create and implement new department workflows, tools, and systems
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Experience working in a creative department
- Understanding and appreciation of the creative development process
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, matrix organization
- You are able to multi-task, with proven effectiveness working under pressure
- Attention to detail, whilst understanding the bigger picture
- Handle master FY Roadmap for brand team by quarter. - Drive project milestones with team from project approval, through strategic development, creative development and production to completion. - Ensure schedules and roadmaps are communicated and shared with all partners. - Work closely with Resource Manager through casting process and update them regularly to handle creative and design resource allocation and changes. - Set up and facilitate Brand-led weekly huddles and status meetings, tracking action items and partnering with Brand Team to run. - Work with Brand Manager to prioritise and align team on daily, weekly, monthly focus, working together to solve conflicts ahead of time. - Handle the scheduling and agenda for Brand-led creative reviews across pod working in liaison with the Brand Manager. - Work with Brand Creative Director and Team to define creative development process and structure of reviews specific to project needs. - Facilitate Brand-led creative reviews and all connection points including scope, attendees, location, facilities, materials. Ensure that project materials are collected and archived. - Connect with Functional and Production partners to share updates during creative development phase. - When in reviews, take meeting notes and align with Brand Manager to distribute as needed. - Guide Functional teams on scheduling of Functional creative reviews with Brand team. - Manage team server logistics: set-up, communication, disclosure lists, folders, organization. - Handle confidential team work spaces, logistics calendars, badge access. - Closing out projects and archiving project materials (briefs, documentation, creative concepts, etc).
Education & Experience
Undergraduate degree or equivalent preferred.
- 7 to 10 years working with creative teams in a multinational agency environment.
- Past experience in managing multi-markets projects will be preferred.
- Strong understanding of Apple’s applications; Mail, Numbers, Keynote, Pages and Calendar.
- The position is full time at our Apple Singapore’s office.