Information Systems Engineer
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Software and Services
Do you like the idea of running global services that are used by millions of passionate people all over the world? Do you enjoy working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Apple's Identity Management Services Team (IdMS) is seeking a self starter, forward-thinking engineer to join our Technical Engineering and Operations team to manage application software and infrastructure.
- Advanced experience with any of the programming and/or scripting languages (Python, Perl, Java, C, Xcode)
- Experience with SDLC and release engineering including source code repository and build tools including Jenkins, SVN and GIT.
- Experience with DevOps tools, processes, troubleshooting skills, Enterprise monitoring tools and splunk logging.
- Hands on Experience with one or more container technologies such as Jboss, TomCat, Jetty.
- Systems configuration management experience with automation tools such as Anisble, Puppet, Chef, or Salt.
- Unix or Linux administration skills with virtualization technologies is a plus.
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively across multiple business and global technical teams. You should be able to converse in Chinese Language in order to support the corresponding market.
We are looking to hire extraordinary individuals to join our IdMS Technical Engineering and operations team in running the Apple services that millions of customers use every single day. You’ll also build and run the infrastructure that powers those services. We’re looking for people to solve operational problems using software and automation and help us build the Apple experience on a global scale RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE: - Building software and systems to be responsible for the infrastructure and applications through automation. - Deployment, support and monitoring of existing and new services, platforms, and application stacks in 24/7 production environment with on-call pager-duty. - Collaborate very closely with application engineers, QA team, network team to effectively trouble shooting hardware and software bugs. - Capacity planning and management. - Explore and evaluate new technologies and solutions to push our capabilities forward and take on tomorrow’s problems not just today’s.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- - Experience in supporting Relational database, Bigdata technologies: Hadoop, NoSql technologies such as Solr, Couchbase and Elastic Search administration skills.
- - Infrastructure knowledge of Networks, load balancers, Firewalls and WAF is a plus.