Corporate Counsel - International
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. The Apple Corporate Law team is looking for a passionate Corporate Counsel to support global entities and expansion. You will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and experienced team on issues impacting Apple’s business with a particular focus on business expansion, corporate maintenance, and corporate re-organizations in the Asia Pacific region.
- You have a demonstrated in-house or law firm experience with international corporate legal matters.
- You have experience with subsidiary corporate maintenance and new entity establishment in India, Singapore and across a broad range of jurisdictions in the Asia Pacific region.
- You have experience in the following areas: subsidiary formation, capital contributions, inter-company lending, dividends and other distributions, post-acquisition integration, powers of attorney, and liquidations.
- Good judgment, strong social skills, and the ability to juggle multiple projects under time pressure.
- Outstanding communication and analytical skills; ability to distill complex issues and situations into concise summaries.
- Ability to build client relationships and work collaboratively on cross-functional teams.
- Motivated to work in a truly international environment.
You will assist with India, Singapore and other APAC subsidiary legal management and maintenance, including coordinating subsidiary board and shareholder meetings along with our team of paralegals. - Will assist with business expansion and acquisition initiatives. - Partner with various business and legal units including global finance, treasury operations, M&A, and commercial law to implement a broad variety of international corporate subsidiary projects.
Education & Experience
Qualified to practice law in Singapore or India and possess excellent academic credentials.