Sales Finance Analyst
The Organization The Greater China Sales Finance team manages all sales finance activities for Apple’s indirect channel businesses in China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. The team forms part of a dynamic Worldwide Sales Finance organization, aligned by process tracks which are managed locally, but with a strong alignment to global process ownership. The key process tracks include Demand Forecasting & Analytics (DF&A), Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Route To Market (RTM) Finance, and Product (iPhone, iPad, Mac) Finance.
- Ability to work independently, anticipate and react to frequently changing business conditions with proven ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Hands on individual with high level of business acumen and understanding of the factors influencing the business and economic environment.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills to different level of staffs including senior management
- Strong leadership skills with mature presence to ensure effective communication and partnership with senior management
- Strong analytical capability with attention to details
- Team player with ability to work effectively across organizations and cross culturally and interface with all levels of management in a global setting
- Manages activities of two or more sections or departments. Exercises supervision in terms of costs, methods, and staffing. In some instances this manager may have subordinate supervisors.
• The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting the Channel Sales business including: • Driving the annual and quarterly financial and business planning (P&L) process partnering with the Geo’s RTM teams, WW Sales and WW Sales Finance team on defining the business strategic modeling and outlook, and presenting the plan to executive management • Drive business profitability by developing the relevant performance analytics and demand analysis across all partners and markets • Design, manage, and financially assess performance of channel programs and financing activities to further penetrate our reseller, distributor and carrier markets. • Partner with Channel sales and marketing teams on developing regional go to market strategies to optimize results. • Influence investment priorities including evaluating demand generation activities, promotions and measuring Program ROI. • Provide market intelligence and insights including market share, opportunity, and competitive analysis. • Conduct channel partner contract terms and condition reviews, deal reviews, and performance audits to ensure commercial compliance to Apple contracts. • Measure and influence partner and point of sale (POS) performance and related market coverage analysis. • Review and shape annual and quarterly top-line demand forecasts • Manage financial aspects of new product launch readiness and execution, including transition and EOL product management. • Provide local pricing reviews and analysis.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business related discipline. An MBA or other advanced degree is highly desirable. • High degree of proficiency in Excel required and experience in enterprise systems such as SAP and Business Objects • Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills • Ability to speak Mandarin