Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
Apple is seeking a highly motivated and energised team player to support the execution and management of our international bulk-freight shipments destined for the Asia Pacific region. You will play a key role within Asia Pacific’s Inbound Logistics team, based in our Singapore regional HQ, and support the transportation of finished goods and post sales support shipments from our OEMs, returns to OEMs, and shipments between our regional warehouses.
- Self starter who is able to work in a team driven, dynamic and energised environment.
- Excellent attention to detail with proficiency in Office applications and strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experienced in analytics tools such as Business Objects.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Asia Pacific’s international airfreight and ocean freight industry.
- Transportation Management System experience ie SAP TMS.
- A distinct passion for operations with good analytical skills; should have the ability to evaluate, analyze and present data
- Organized and able to react to the challenges of a fast environment
- Creative thinker with a practical approach to problem solving and process improvement
- Positive energy and attitude with a thirst for personal growth
Run the execution of international freight shipments through SAP TMS, ensuring adherence to operational requirements. Develop and improve reporting of Apple’s freight metrics to guide improvements in operational performance. Provide reporting and analytical support to Asia Pacific Supplier Managers in driving operational critical metrics. Explore operational efficiencies within the inbound space through analytics or as part of Supply Chain improvement initiatives. Collaborate with other operational units; demand planning, indirect channel operations, and metrics, efficiency, and optimisation projects. Manipulate and analyse data into usable information for process improvement, cost reduction and customer experience. Other duties and requirements as assigned by management.
Education & Experience