Apple Support Channel Service Planner
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are seeking an experienced individual with strong planning, business analytical skillset to join our planning and procurement team. Apple Support Channel strategy changes rapidly due to dynamic business condition in fast-pace environment. To support that, we are looking for an individual who is strong in planning and execution to ensure our material reach our customer on right time and right place. You will work with global materials planning team, channel leads, and other AC cross function teams and be responsible for delivering channel fillrate, inventory and business goals. You are a highly motivated self-starter keen on crafting new relationships. You are business and customer focused. You will partner with our channel planning teams in-region and in support of our field service teams in the pursuit of world-class CSAT via high service stock availability. Our team works cross-functionally to manage the supply of Apple products to key Apple Service Partners across all geographies. We identify and analyze demand trends at both macro and micro levels and work closely with internal teams (such as Channel Support Planning, Service Material Planning, Channel Solutions, Service Order Management, Field Service and Logistics) to manage the planning and replenishment process for our Retail stores, authorized service providers, repair centers, and enterprise service engagements globally. Working as part of an extraordinary team, you will own multiple channels, Geos, and product lines to ensure we are meeting our core fill rate and inventory metrics. You possess an analytical, forecasting and planning background with a consistent track record of delivering extraordinary results. Flexibility and capability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, cross-functional and multi-cultural environment are important. We are looking for an ambitious individual with an excellent understanding of Supply Chain who will help to deliver a first-class AppleCare customer experience.
- - Solid understanding of channel inventory operations process in a service lines environment (or similar)
- - Strong planning and analytical skillset and process-focused thinking abilities to assess business process improvement opportunities
- - Aptitude and interest in new channel/ business concepts
- - Excellent verbal and written communication skill with the ability to communicate to all organization levels
- - High level of professionalism, energy and sense of urgency to “make things happen”
- - Experience in consumer sales/channel/retail reporting is highly desirable
- - High level of proficiency creating high impact presentations using Keynote (or MS PowerPoint ) to clearly articulate reporting concepts and solutions
- - Proficient with iWorks, MS Excel and planning tools, analytical tools like Tableau
- - Language proficiency in English and Mandarin is highly desirable
- As channel planner, you will need to work closely with global planner on setting target stock level for our business channel, plan and procure part to support our channel - Support channel business, you will need to work closely with field service team on the dynamic mail in repair, plan and procure parts to support their needs - You will be required to work with global and APAC product service planner for part supply to customer requirement - Able to plan the inventory to support different service repair channel by achieving the target fill rate, backlog and meet inventory turn - Optimize planning process, elements and framework of our planning with partners, collaborate and drive improvement on planning productivity, channel inventory optimization through business insight - Support channel expansion, project roll out/impact including channel front and back-end operation and material positioning solution - Lead implementation of solutions by facilitating discussion with cross function team to achieve a cohesive end-to-end Channel Service strategy
Education & Experience
- Masters/Bachelors degree with more than 5 years of experience in planning and supply chain, order fulfillment operation Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.