Reseller Operations - Channel Support Account Manager (CSAM), Contract
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. As a Channel Support Account Manger (CSAM), you can experience the best of both worlds, working with thousands of our external Reseller Partners as well as working closely with the best minds within other functions of Operations. This role has a wide range of responsibilities that are focused on Account Management. The position entails covering Collaboration, Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) weekly process with key channel partners. To achieve this end the main Account Management activities are: working with regional Supply Planning, Sales, and Sales Finance in the analysis, dedication and delivery of product. The CSAM is the single point of contact to the account for all monitoring, reporting, and communications of operational issues, from pre–Purchase Order (PO) activities receipt to Proof Of Delivery (POD). We are continuously growing our footprints and invite you to join us on this journey.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in Channel Account Management area and Sales Planning or Supply Planning area.
- Excellent business communication and presentation skills in English. Additional language proficiencies are also welcome.
- Data analysing and advanced level of Excel skill.
- Experience and knowledge of working with consumer electronics industry.
- Knowledge of supply chain management models of retail business.
- Ability to toggle between strategic and detail orientated thinking.
- Ability to influence across multiple functional team.
- Capacity to thrive in an environment where accountability without control is prevalent.
- Enthusiasm for working through ambiguity.
- Strong work ethics, perseverance and flexibility.
Analyse the demand and backlog data in conjunction with customers on distribution flexibility, channel directions against inventory and sales data to drive POS in stock and maximise revenue /sell-thru Ability to develop supply and demand forecast for selected products, reviewing supply/sell-in forecast and ensuring sufficient backlogs and credits to support the sell in forecast Work with functional authorities to understand account business problems & processes and work towards solutions Identify and drive account process improvement opportunities Review weekly allocation plan and ensuring supply visibility plan is communicated to partners in a timely manner Remain knowledgeable of Resellers’ performance requirements, product line and service offerings Strengthen business relationships with our customers -- end-users, external partners, sales, and internal partners Propose supply and availability what Apple can do for reseller partners in periodically Drive and participate in New Product Introduction engagement with resellers Drive optimal POS (point of sales) in-stock inventory Active to Internal customers / partners on Apple order status and products
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Business or related field, MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.