AppleCare Agreement Administration Advisor - Cantonese
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
You’re a problem-solver and easily connect with customers! You exceed their expectations with your guidance, knowledge, and real passion for technology. You’re enamored by the way things operate, and have the ability to figure out how technology works when things go wrong. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time. You can multitask across systems and applications, analyze, isolate and resolve a variety of complex issues, and comfortably navigate a technical environment. You effortlessly engage, explaining step by step solutions with patience and an approach tailored to each individual customer. You’re not only here to help fix issues, but also provide an incredible customer experience. If this sounds like you, you could be the next AppleCare Agreement Administration Advisor. We’re committed to helping employees explore their potential. This position is located on-site at the Apple campus in Singapore.
- - Minimum 2 years experience navigating and resolving various customer inquires
- - Experience supporting customers via phone, e-mail, chat, and/or in person
- - Passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- - Able to effectively tailor communication and style to differing audiences
- - Able to self manage and work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- - Thrives on a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
- - Effective time management including ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
- - Able to research and grasp information across multiple tools while talking with customers
- - Fluency in Cantonese and English
We expect everything from an Advisor that our customers do and we want Apple to be a reflection of the world around us. As our customers’ point of contact, you’ll be the friendly voice of Apple, providing world-class customer service, troubleshooting, and support. We’ll rely on you to listen to our customers and use your expertise, creativity, and passion to meet their needs — and remind them that behind our great products are amazing people. Because we believe our individual backgrounds, perspectives, and passions help us create the ideas that move all of us forward. We’ll train you to be the best. As an AppleCare Agreement Administration Advisor, you’ll provide support to Apple’s customers and partners, responsible for answering questions and providing prompt, reliable and accurate assistance regarding contractual support agreements. This position comes with competitive pay, great benefits, eligibility to participate in our company stock plan, time off, an employee discount, and dedicated resources to support your ongoing growth and career development.
Education & Experience
- - Available to attend approximately 5-6 weeks of required training on a fixed schedule that may include weekends
- - Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check
- - Successful completion of initial training
- - Able to meet minimum typing speed of 40 WPM while talking with customers
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.