Search and Recommendations Quality Analyst, AMP A/B Testing & Evaluation
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Software and Services
Apple revolutionized personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Apple’s software platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music or iTunes. Apple’s employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it. Are you passionate about analyzing data patterns for large scale search engines? As part of AMP Evaluation, you will be a market expert and analyze of a diverse portfolio of Apple Media Product evaluations tasks. The team represents the user’s perspective as they vet new features being introduced to AMP. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include rating, analyzing, and creating innovative ideas to help improve AMP search features, and reporting systematic issues to statisticians and engineers. Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- We are seeking Engineers who has experience in analyzing large data sets and generating reports that identify patterns.
- Works well with multi-functional teams, Engineers/Data Scientists who build complex algorithms.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with extraordinary interpersonal skills
- Technical - Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work successfully with teams on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- High attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic in bringing new, innovative ideas to the table.
- Proficient in Numbers or Excel.
- Proficient in Japanese. This role supports the Japan market.
- Passionate about the Apple brand and committed in preserving its authenticity.
This person will be accountable for the day-to-day evaluations for their markets, and ensuring projects are completed timely. Oversee the quality of ratings for external vendors, collaborate and provide feedback to vendor PMs Create high quality reports analyzing the issues and patterns for your market and provide insights to managers, statisticians, and engineers. Train and lead fellow Analysts, help improve overall team growth. Collaborate with Statisticians and Engineers to evaluate and analyze AMP search algorithms and data, and identify opportunities for improvement. Vet new relevance algorithms and features by rating pages and providing feedback to the engineers for improvement. Use metrics and AMP query logs to uncover relevance and data issues and suggest changes to algorithms. Work with multi-functional teams to resolve search and recommendations issues.
Education & Experience
BA/BS in a related discipline, or equivalent industry experience.