Allocation Execution Planner
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
Apple’s Pacific Supply Demand Management (SDM) group is responsible for analyzing and managing supply to meet demand of products within the Pacific Region (Asia, Australia/New Zealand, and Japan). The Pacific Operations team at Apple is looking for a dynamic and motivated candidate for the role of the Supply/Demand Allocation Execution Planner. The role is an opportunity for a motivated individual to utilize his or her business and planning support skills to deliver valuable operational support. This role requires an ambitious self-starter with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and will involve significant interaction with several internal departments such as Supply Demand Management (Planning teams), Logistics, Order Management and SDE counterparts in the other regions, as well as with our external manufacturing partners (OEMs). The Allocation Execution Planner provides support, direction and analysis of Apple's finished good products to meet customer demand and attain revenue goals. They collaborate with the regional planning team to ensure timely fulfillment of orders. The Allocation Execution Planner handles situations that require analysis and interpretation to derive solutions within broad objectives
- 3 to 5 years multinational experience in a similar supply chain management role would be a distinct advance but is not essential.
- “Power User” of SAP.
- Strong MS Excel Skills. Adept at comprehending and working with large quantities of data from a variety of sources
- Process and Systems oriented. Ability to rapidly learn and adapt to system and data changes
- Good verbal and written communicator.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated individual able to function effectively when working independently or in a team
- Ability to maintain poise and a positive attitude in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and multitask.
- Flexibility is required. Should be able to work as required to fulfill business needs.
Be responsible for the allocation execution for your designated product line. Provides support to regional planning/allocation, customer support, and logistics to ensure expediency, appropriate prioritization and execution of product allocations in accordance with quote goals and plans. Ensure all customer orders are shipped on time, either from OEMs or DCs, to meet customer commits. Identify and resolve any gating factors to achieving the plan e.g. Order Repoints, etc. Collaborates with Regional Planning team on strategic issues, build changes, product deployment requests, and quality issues. Provide direction to Allocation Execution Specialists where required. Maximize daily call-off, and ensure vendor executes handover to carrier per SLA. Reporting requirements include product availability updates, and daily hub status updates. Monitor vendor performance to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA) Lead NPI activity for relevant LOB for the SDE team and develop a detailed execution plan. Dedicatedly identifies process inefficiencies and drives for a smoother order fulfillment process Participate in innovation programs (related to process/tools) and IS&T related capital projects
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
- A distinct passion for operations with good analytical skills; should have the ability to evaluate, analyze and present data
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Effective time management, ability to multi-task and work in a fast-pace, information-sensitive environment with tight deadlines.
- As this job is in direct relation to operational volumes, flexibility on working hours is occasionally required
- Organized and able to react to the challenges of a fast environment
- Creative thinker with a practical approach to problem solving and process improvement
- Positive energy and attitude with a thirst for personal growth