Recruiting Services - Support
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Recruiting Services Support is looking for someone to join the team and provide high quality internal support to Recruiting employees on various topics including systems, processes, compliance, and other programs. Recruiting Services is the first point of contact in the resolution, escalation, or routing of inquiries. The person we seek will join a team of recruiting technology, marketing, training and engagement professionals who work with the worldwide recruiting organization to deliver recruitment technology, programs, communication and reporting solutions. We are currently looking for a person who is highly motivated, technically savvy, customer-oriented, and has the skills and experience to support Apple's Recruiting organization. This is a fast-paced and highly demanding environment. You’ll need to create and maintain a strong partnership with cross-functional teams. You should be resourceful, collaborative, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Strong support/service orientation and ability to establish clear expectations
- Excellent English-language oral and written communications skills
- Excellent email etiquette and presentation skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills; resourceful and a critical thinker
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Shown ability to actively establish rapport and credibility with all partners.
- Knowledge of Recruiting processes, systems, tools and programs to support and improve the workflow and functionality of our solutions.
- Balance multiple priorities and partners while actively communicating status updates.
- Excels at execution and brings innovative ideas from the whiteboard to the applicable Recruitment Services teams.
- Spreadsheet skills, CRM, CMS, FileMaker knowledge a plus
As a member of the Recruiting Services Support team, you will be responsible for ensuring that employee inquiries are answered and/or properly routed in a timely manner. We are looking for self-motivated and friendly individuals who have a passion and demonstrable track record for solving customer issues in an efficient and effective manner. You’ll also be working on support programs and change initiatives, including educating the teams on system usage, workflow, program guidelines, and solutions. Superb communication skills, excellent social skills, and the ability to work cross-functionally to achieve team goals are required. This position requires a strong partnership with cross-functional teams. Strong judgement skills, integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality are required. We're looking for a team-player, who can also work alone when needed. An individual who can multi-task by handling daily email inquiries, job postings, equipment/account requests, and handle additional projects. A creative person who can gather trends and offer focused solutions. A self-starter who will provide the best possible customer experience with every employee interaction.
Education & Experience
University degree and 2+ years HR experience preferred.