Regional Lead - PAC Retail Fulfilment Operations (RFO)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
This role presents the opportunity to lead a dynamic team in Pacific Retail Fulfilment Operations (RFO) in Singapore. The RFO organisation is the “Voice of Retail in Operations” directly partnering with the Retail teams - Online and Stores. The team supports the fulfillment execution processes both directly and indirectly as well as providing key strategic engagement around fulfillment enhancement initiatives for Retail. The team also facilitates Direct Channel readiness for new product introductions and Peak Events and are responsible for Inventory in the Direct Channel. You will work closely with local and global partners in Retail (Online and Stores), RFO, as well as other functions within Operations to deliver key capabilities to enhance our fulfillment offerings and to continue to scale the operation.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum
- Strong people manager with a track record of developing and motivating talent
- Shown ability to operate autonomously across multiple teams in a matrix organisation.
- Superb communication and positive energy and attitude
- Strong work ethic, perseverance and flexibility
- Razor-sharp analytical skills, should have the ability to evaluate, analyse and present data to executive level
- Practical and proactive approach to problem solving, solution oriented
End to end responsibility ensuring Retail stores have the right product, in the right stores, at the right quantities to meet agreed Service Levels. You will drive day to day and weekly cadence to ensure supply/demand work tasks are optimized to meet agreed service levels. Monitoring of fulfillment execution activities across Online and Stores. Management of cadence processes to review operating results on a daily/ weekly/ monthly/ quarterly basis. Ensure key actions are taken to address any execution improvement opportunities. Drive PAC RFO functional engagement in Retail projects and initiatives associated with convenience, speed, clarity, cost and coverage for both Online and Stores. In conjunction with Retail and Operations partners, you will define and drive the PAC Retail Fulfilment Roadmap. Be the lead communication link into the Worldwide RFO organisation. Ensure that there are strong communications to support an excellent partnership and knowledge of the regional activities. Co-coordinate with other Regional RFO organisations as well as Global RFO to ensure that benefits in any Region can be shared on a global basis. Engage in strategic market benchmarking for PAC and develop business cases for the future functionalities and enhancements for Retail fulfilment. Requirement to work cross functionally with teams both inside and outside of Operations to drive this activity. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine requirements and identify dependencies across the various delivery roadmap and capital project tracks. In particular drive an active and positive engagement with BPR and Logistics to ensure a seamless engagement across capital and non capital initiatives. Develop key relationships with the JPAC and Greater China Retail function and leadership team. Active engagement to identify any Operations concerns and ensure support for Retail objectives and goals. Development of the RFO Management team and support for the overall strategic direction of the organisation. Ensure there is a strong development and talent management framework/ philosophy maintained. Critical focus on the customer experience around Retail fulfilment, specifically around timely response to critical issues and taking corrective action on any root causes. Put in place processes and solutions to address multiple contact scenarios early in their cycle and address upfront.
Education & Experience
- - This person will be need to develop a detailed knowledge of the Apple systems and processes
- - Good Communication, time management and analytical Skills
- - Ability and willingness to learn and accept feedback from end-users.
- - Ability to listen and provide clear input
- - Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment cross-regionally and also cross-functionally