APAC Channel Support Advisor (English support)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
Channel Support (Technical/Admin) provides front line support via live web-chat support and email for APPLE certified technicians at AASP's. With a predominant focus on assisting field technicians with the repair of Apple Products, this team draws on technical information from groups such as AppleCare Engineering, Service Training and Documentation.
- AppleCare Certified Macintosh Technician' certification is preferred but not essential
- At least two years’ experience in a similar technical role
- Proficiency in English is required to support these language speaking AASPs
- Experience in resolving technical, systems and/or perception issues with customers
- Technically minded, IT industry savvy, with the ability to quickly understand, converse with fluency and provide solutions to the intended audience
- Motivated to demonstrate their technical service and support skills in the course of handling queries from the start of issue right through to final resolution
- Strong customer service focus and enthusiasm for achieving excellence
- Exceptional troubleshooting methodology, both procedural and technical
- Excellent organizational/administrative/technical skills with agility to re-prioritize as necessary
- Extremely skilled in documenting written troubleshooting steps or instructions
- Positive, collaborative and mature work attitude
Own, analyze, research and respond to AASP escalations in a timely fashion, Identify potential engineering issues and/or trends in escalations by on-going analysis and tracking of escalations, and/or analysis of reports. Works cross functionally with other Apple teams to ensure business needs are addressed and customer satisfaction maximized. Provide data to management and internal stakeholders. Meet core team competency requirements such as customer satisfaction goals, team metrics, Engineering outcomes and certification requirements such as (but not limited to) AppleCare Certified Macintosh Technician In depth understanding of organizational goals and active participation in achievement of those goalsWork closely with and support AppleCare Engineering. Takes responsibility for tasks and decisions as documented in all processes and procedures. Has willingness to update processes, training and procedures as required.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree, Diploma or equivalent We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.