Readiness Program Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
The right product, at the right place and at the right time. That’s our mantra at Pacific Operations. Want to be a part of what it takes to bring Apple’s products to the hands of millions of customers across Greater China, North East Asia, South East Asia and Australia & New Zealand? Read on, to learn more. The Product & Launch Readiness (PLR) team is responsible for leading cross functional teams to align on the product launch strategy (timing, volume, channel coverage etc) and closely track execution, ensuring operational risks are raised and mitigated. We are looking for an extraordinary stitcher and a driven individual, who will passionately bring people together, see things with a holistic view and is able to effectively engage with senior leadership on launch planning and execution. You will work with worldwide and regional teams globally to ensure a timely launch across all of Apple’s Routes-to-Market (Online, Retail and Channel). You will also provide thought leadership and project leadership on continuous improvement to seek efficiency and effectiveness in the launch process. An extraordinary attention to detail is required as we strive to execute precisely in order to offer the best customer experience when we launch new products.
- Excellent Communication and Influencing skills
- - Aptitude to clearly present the thought process, have debates and ability to influence without authority
- Relationship Management
- - Extraordinary EQ and partner management skills with cross-functional teams of all levels in a matrix organization
- Critical Thinking
- - Ability to connect the dots and handle project plans, timelines and risks effectively
- - Capacity to deliver results under deeply tight and high-pressure timelines in a highly ambiguous environment
- Strong Analytical skills and attention to details
- - Ability to craft detailed execution plans for strategies with landmarks, dependencies, DRIs, timelines and mitigation plan for execution risks.
- - Sharp eye for details with a “hands-on” and continuous improvement mindset to identify inefficiencies and design improvement solutions
Upon joining Readiness, you will start off by owning the launch efforts for a product (iPhone/iPad/Watch, etc.) in one of the Apple's Route to Markets. You will program manage activities covering country launch schedule plans, end to end supply chain execution from factory to Point of Sale, infrastructure / tools readiness, while focusing on delightful customer experience and risk mitigation. In this role, you will quickly build your experience by your exposure to the breadth of Apple Operations. You will also drive alignment across all Operations teams (e.g. Product Localization Management (PLM), Supply Demand Management (SDM), Logistics, Reseller Operations (RO), Retail Fulfillment Ops (RFO)), as well as other functions (Product Marketing, Sales, IT, Pricing etc at Global, Regional and Country levels. In a nutshell, your role is to bring alignment and clarity in a highly dynamic environment, making sure that all the teams are up to date and driving towards the same strategic launch objective. You will be responsible for the success of your product launch and will be the key point of contact to the senior leadership team during the launch health reviews and drive risk mitigation under tight timelines. Post launches, you are expected to devise and lead opportunities for business process improvements and influence internal change management. You will also get involved in key strategic business expansion projects (e.g Geo expansion, Speed to market, Telco on-boarding)
Education & Experience
Experience and knowledge of multiple disciplines within supply chain operations (order to fulfillment, supply/demand planning, logistics, manufacturing, etc.) and product management (localization, certification and new product launches) are pluses preferred. BS/BA degree required; MBA or advanced degree is a plus.