Photonics Associate Engineer
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. This role will be in charge of management and maintenance of photonics lab operation and conducting operation of lab equipment. He/she also needs to assist engineers on data collection and engineering studies.
- Ideally, you'll have:
- More than 2 years established experience of photonics or opto-mechanical system development
- 2+ years working experience of optical test and characterisation
- Hands-on experience optical alignment and calibration
- Clear and effective written and communication skill
- Inventive and innovative
- Diploma holders or fresh graduates who has shown knowledge/experience on photonics, mechanical or electronics systems are welcome to apply.
As an Associate Engineer, you will be responsible for: - Performing regular checks and working alongside vendors to repair instrumentation during breakdown - Carry out calibration work together with supplier periodically - Perform setup and calibration of characterisation tool hardware and software - Perform testing and investigation of prototypes/components - Support engineer on data gathering and research development - Clean, organise lab and workspace as needed
Education & Experience
Diploma holder or higher in preferably Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical, Computer science/ engineering or equivalent
- Capability of data analysis with statistic analyzing tools is a plus.