Channel Insights Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
Apple ignited the personal computer revolution in the 1970s with the Apple II and reinvented the personal computer in the 1980s with the Macintosh. Today, Apple continues to lead the industry in innovation with its award-winning computers, operating systems, smart phones, and tablet computers. This is made possible because we value the “Think Different” philosophy. Make a difference.
- Excellent data and statistical analysis skills
- Superb listening, verbal, and written communication skills (including presentations)
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Ability to deliver quality work to tight deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills including use of macros
- Aptitude for blending quantitative and qualitative data
- Shown process improvement skills with natural curiosity and desire to understand how things work
- Adept at comprehending and working with large quantities of data from a variety of sources
- Detail oriented and self-motivated individual able to function effectively when working independently or in a team
- Ability to maintain poise and a positive attitude in a challenging, dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to build effective links in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance of, others in sensitive situations
- Extensive experience in data mining and ad hoc analysis
- Working experience in either Supply Demand Planning, Logistics or Inventory Management is preferred
- Experience with Business Objects, SAP or mySQL is preferred
The Pacific Reseller Operations (PAC RO) team is the key operations interface with Apple’s reseller partners and is focused on working with our key channel partners to ensure that the supply chain is being run as efficiently as possible in order to maximise sell through. We are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual for the position of Channel Insights Manager. This role is a senior individual contributor position for a driven individual to utilise his or her business insight, enhance process knowledge, and apply analytical skills to deliver creative, valuable solutions to the PAC RO team. You will: Become the business analytics expert for the RO team Play a leadership role in the standardisation of account deliverables and ensuring adherence to commitments Create a performance management system to integrate with the organisational scorecard Support the daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly business cadence Provide data driven models to support the decision making process Gather and disseminate information to internal customers needed to make decisions and drive the business Identify process improvement opportunities supported by trend analysis Gain agreement from partners to implement process and capability improvements Participate in cross-functional teams to address business or systems issues Partner closely across all reseller channels on key initiatives and analysis requirements
Education & Experience
Degree/ MBA preferred.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.