Carrier Marketing Programs Manager (Content & Services) - 6 months contract
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Apple Services is seeking an extraordinary, high-energy program manager based in Singapore to run, maintain and develop the Apple Music for Carriers programmes across international regions. As part of the International Marketing team, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and leading carrier partners for Apple Services. In addition to working with existing partners, your role will also involve ensuring new partner launch readiness. You will support additional programs as well as lead on selected tools developed by the Partner Programs team. The core focus of this role will be on Apple Music with the potential to expand into other Apple Services. The Partner Programs Team drives new frontiers, pushing Apple’s services into new environments and channels ensuring that these initiatives are executed in a way that delights customers whilst remaining true to the Apple brand at all times. This includes supporting in the development of guidelines, assets, tools and best practices for strategic partners, overseeing that partner marketing activities are in keeping with Apple’s standards and measuring their effectiveness. This is a truly cross-functional role which involves working closely with Apple teams around the globe as well as external parters and third party agencies. We are looking for an individual who demonstrate marketing experience with expertise in successful partnership and program management, as well as experience in developing and managing tools. Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, analytical thinking, commercial nous with an understanding of and interest in the digital media landscape is instrumental.
- Consistent track record of leading partner marketing communications programs
- Ability to see opportunities to develop communications programs within the retail channel in International markets whilst staying true to Apple’s brand values
- Experience in staff education and training beneficial
- A deep understanding of the digital software and media landscape and Apple’s role within it
- Passionate about the Apple brand, music and content with a dedicated and enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Shown success in messaging premium third party brands in a partner environment
- Natural ability to build long-lasting relationships, both internally and externally
- Ability to work cross-functionally within a global organisation
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, constantly evolving and dynamic environment
- Extraordinary written, communication and presentation skills are a given
- Should have a hands-on attitude and always pay attention to the details
- Fluent in English with additional languages an advantage
You will have a deep understanding of what it means to be the custodian of the Apple brand. Build, lead and improve partner marketing, communications, merchandising and CRM programs on a global scale. Ensure all partner marketing and merchandising campaigns are in accordance with Apple brand standards and values and are fully aligned with the strategy of the partnership. Lead partner marketing and merchandising asset approval process on a day-to-day basis. Support in developing a comprehensive Apple Music partner marketing toolkit. Analyse and optimise current marketing, communications and merchandising campaigns and build and share best practices globally for future partners. Closely partner with all teams involved across Apple including, hardware, sales, Marcom and Beats to deliver holistic marketing, communications, merchandising and training plans to partners. Assess the impact of training program and identify gaps in staff knowledge and engagement and support in building out global quality assurance program. Work with regional marketing managers to execute best-in-class partnership programs that support Apple Music, App Store and our wider ecosystem on a global basis.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Business or related, MBA or equivalent degree preferred.