Carrier Account Executive, Singapore
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organisation generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. A unique opportunity exists for an outstanding candidate to lead our efforts to expand Apple’s success for Singapore in the retail channel. Do you have a passion for building long-term partnerships? As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for supporting business development opportunities and building retail excellence with the Partner. Together with your account manager, you will collaborate actively with senior management of our partner, as well as virtual teams in all their store locations to develop them as successful partner for Apple.
- Supporting and developing the telco programs within the Singapore market, this position is responsible for growing Apple’s sales revenue by working collaboratively with our esteemed telco partner.
- Engage closely with Account Manager to drive specific business development opportunities within the assigned account.
- To establish and manage close working relationships with the Store operations, marketing, and sales team. Align with their strategic objectives, and ensure that business intentions and strategies are cascaded and implemented down to stores.
- To implement demand generation programs and manage store level performance jointly with Carrier Area Sales Manager.
- Collaboration with various cross functional teams to implement retail programs in Partner’s stores including training, merchandising, and advocacy.
- To increase the in-house share of Apple products to new and existing points of sale and expand Apple's mindshare within account.
- To perform assigned administrative tasks including, but not limited to, sales reporting, inventory reporting, maintaining relevant sales-related files, information, and forms etc.
- To collaborate with Apple various support functions, from operations, to marketing to legal etc. and optimize our relationship and sales with the telco partners.
- To support building holistic account plan on quarter/yearly basis.
At least 5-6 years of professional experience in channel management or relevant account management experience. You have demonstrated a consistent track record of channel sales success and a history of exceeding sales quotas over time. You have managed revenue outcomes and sales or marketing teams at national level or regional scope Strong ability to meet with, build and maintain tactical and high-level customer relationships at all level. Customer centricity is key. Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills, especially with executive decision makers. Possess excellent communications and presentation skills Demonstrated ability in building, developing and motivating team
Education & Experience
We anticipate you will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.