Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
The APAC Operations Business Intelligence team is looking for a highly motivated individual with excellent web development and database skills. You should possess excellent problem solving and analytical skills and a consistent track record of effectively translating business requirements into end to end technical solutions. You should also show a passion for business processes optimisation and challenging the status quo. We are seeking a creative individual to design and develop business intelligence solutions that support multiple teams within operations at Apple. Here's a superb opportunity to join our dynamic and innovative rapid application development team which supports Asia Pacific Operations at Apple.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a professional development environment with deep knowledge of web application development and analytical programming
- Strong development experience in using a LAMP solution stack
- Experience in PHP, Symfony 2 and Angular 2 is required
- Knowledge of coding languages such as Python, Java, Node JS is a strong plus
- Strong object oriented programming and design experience
- Experience in Docker and micro services architecture is a plus
- Relational database experience and demonstrated abilities in SQL and data modeling is required
- Experience in SQL tuning, writing complex queries, triggers and query optimisation
- Ability to translate business processes and requirements to an effective user experience
- Able to actively initiate, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with team members and non-technical business partners.
- Extraordinary problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Possess dedicated and positive work attitude.
- Knowledge of building applications in the Supply Chain space preferred
Collaborating with our cross functional internal business partners to deliver key capabilities for their respective functions. Design and build web applications that allow users to visualise and process large datasets, run forecasting simulations, scenario planning and workflow management between business functions. Engaging with business users for business requirements; understand their processes in detail and distilling them into a scalable and effective solution design. Being able to see the big picture and understand how solutions integrate together versus developing point solutions. Development of scalable, supportable solutions. Design, develop, tune and service SQL databases. Developing enhancements and providing production support for applications developed.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent