Apple Online Store Executive Relations Representative - Korean Market
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
Responsible for damage control and customer service recovery, the Apple Online Store (AOS) Executive Escalations Representative responds to customer escalations from Apple’s executive, public relations, legal and investor relations teams. The AOS Executive Relations team handles a wide range of complex problems, including the company’s most serious, sensitive and visible customer satisfaction issues.
- 2-3 years experience in an escalations or similar tier 2 customer support environment with a strong working knowledge of standard customer support business processes, policies and procedures. Any exposure or experience with the e-commerce industry is an added advantage.
- Fluency in English and Korean, including excellent verbal and written communication in both languages.
- A passion for customer service with advanced skills in positioning sensitive and/or confidential issues.
- Superb judgment, negotiation and problems-solving skills.
- Resourceful and flexible with the ability to work quickly and efficiently under deadline pressure.
- Unparalleled attention to detail.
- Ability to work under limited supervision with outstanding follow-through and organizational ability.
The AOS Executive Escalations Team is also responsible for daily customer satisfaction survey analysis and coordinating outreach to distressed customers as warranted. This team communicates official positioning on company issues, develops creative solutions to complex customer problems, identifies and escalates opportunities for operational improvements. The AOS Executive Escalations Team is the essential link between customers and Apple’s executive team. The position requires the ability to communicate and interact cross-functionally with multiple levels of management.
Education & Experience
University degree preferred