Apple Product Verification (APV) Area Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
You are focus on inspiring others to achieve the highest level of service in every interaction. You're a role model and leader who advocates for their team. You invest a lot of time in your work relationships and have a higher expectation of yourself and your team to a high standard of accountability. You have a knack for strategic planning, program development, and forecasting business needs. You are effective in handling performance and developing supervisors through a social mentorship model. This position is located on-site at the Apple campus in Singapore.
- Solid understanding of Genesys routing
- Solid understanding of Activation Lock and Find My Device technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Resourcefulness and flexibility
- Advanced judgment, negotiation, and problem solving skills
- Phenomenal social skills
- Extraordinary follow through and social ability
- Strong presentation skills
- Extensive call center management experience with Tools, workforce management, and reporting
- Ability to lead multiple projects/people at the same time
- The ability to maintain extraordinary relationships with cross-functional business partners
- Experience working with HR as it relates to employee management, policies/procedures, and performance management
- Group/business level consulting
- Recommending direction and operational strategies
- Supplying to policy planning, program development, staffing, strategy and budget planning
- Identifying trends and forecasting needs
- Driving operational improvements, improving customer satisfaction, sharing standard methodologies, as well as taking action on improvement opportunities.
At Apple, we believe in working hard, a fun environment, and the kind of creativity and innovation that only comes about when hardworking people from diverse backgrounds approach problems from varying perspectives. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, impress, engage and encourage. We focus on all the small details to have the biggest impact. As an Apple Product Verification (APV) Area Manager you will be responsible for leading an organization of 6-8 team managers protecting one of Apple's most valued security features, Find My iPhone (FMIP). This position includes calibrating with global business partners which occasionally requires meeting outside of the SNG hours of operation. This position comes with competitive pay, phenomenal benefits, eligibility to participate in our company stock plan, time off, an employee discount, and dedicated resources to support your ongoing growth and career development.
Education & Experience
- To learn more about opportunities at Apple, visit https://www.apple.com/jobs/sg/
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.