Regional Business Development Manager, SMB
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Sales and Business Development
Apple is leading the charge in the transformation of Small to Medium Businesses around the globe. This role will support significant opportunity in South Asia, impacting millions of people. This position requires the expertise to complete complex analysis to develop programmatic approaches across all routes to market to properly support all SMB customers. As role holder you will need to identify, develop and execute business opportunities, strategies, playbooks and plans to drive incremental growth across all routes to market and product lines. You understand the significance of Small & Medium Business in driving overall market growth and deeply understand the market trends, opportunities and requirements within each country and within each Specialist Channel, Consumer Channel and Carrier Channel. You will work closely with the Country Teams and Channel Managers in developing and delivering strategic and timely SMB propositions and playbooks that support in the overall Account and RTM growth strategy. You have strong communication, collaboration and influencing skills to work with cross-functional and external partner teams in delivering the required results. You are able to gather the relevant information, teams, opportunities and requirements to create strong and succinct SMB plans and properly communicate these plans to Senior Leadership within Apple. You have a strong drive for results to ensure the execution of the strategies are successful in partnership with Consumer and Commercial Channel Managers and Carrier Account Managers. You are able to prioritise and effectively plan the different regional projects and teams you are working with, along with the worldwide SMB go-to-market initiatives. This work also includes the coordination of the funding and prioritisation of partnership activities in market and managing the regional demand generation plans, in partnership with Country Business Development Teams, Finance and Country central teams.
- You understand there are many moving parts in an organisation. Navigating the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success. Understanding how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth, are key to staying ahead of the competition. You analyse the market and think beyond the short-term.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. You’re a go to person with leadership, and are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You are only as strong as the people around you, You create an environment that is collaborative and one that empowers team members to do their life’s best work. When projects require extra support, you step up to the plate and mobilise the right resources to ensure all problems are resolved.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognise perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organisation. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- Apple and third party solutions solve complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- You think clearly. You simplify complex problems and distill big decisions down to their core. It’s rarely easy. Sometimes decisions require you to make tough calls, even after considerable time and energy has been invested - but you own it. You stand by your deep analysis, wisdom and experience to make quality and timely decisions.
- You have experience in leading a business solutions-orientated organisation that balanced delivering on short-term goals, while creating sustainable value for new customers, and demand for the future.
- You have deep domain expertise in the Small to Medium Business space in South East Asia and understand the different market drivers.
- You have experience building strong and productive relationships with strategic partners and ensure the partnerships are driving top line revenue growth.
We know the Small and Medium Business landscape. We build strategies and plans to grow the market. We work closely with a variety of channels and partners who deliver business solutions and products to our SMB customers. We implement Apple’s SMB World Wide go-to-market programs for our assigned territory. We coordinate the funding and prioritisation of partnership activities in market and manage regional demand generation plans. We strengthen and influence internal and external programs by collaborating cross-functionally. We often draw on on our previous successes and our partners expertise to drive scale and velocity.
Education & Experience
We anticipate you will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.