Apple Support Risk and Compliance Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Apple Support Global Vendor Strategy’s Risk and Compliance team is focused on protecting Apple’s brand by mitigating risk and driving timely compliance within Apple Support contact centres. The Risk and Compliance Manager will focus on handling incidents in the contact centres which relate to compliance, fraud or breaches of information security. They will be working closely with numerous key Apple business partners to investigate these incidents such as Global Security, Legal, Internal Audit, Supplier Responsibility and various Reporting & Data teams. The role is critical in preventing future incidents by reviewing and providing recommendations for risk mitigation.
- You have a background in accounting, auditing, fraud and/or investigations with relevant industry experience.
- You are a self-motivated individual with excellent skills in project management, negotiation, problem solving and relationship management.
- You are able to work independently, multi-task and resolve issues of a time-sensitive nature with urgency.
- Demonstrated experience in analysing complex data.
- Able to articulate complex issues and solutions with brevity to leadership.
- Understanding business interdependencies - who, when and how to engage.
- Vendor Management experience preferred.
- Available to travel internationally.
In this exciting role, your responsibilities include : - Managing, investigating and closing incidents escalated by the business or vendor teams. - Investigate leads generated through business escalations or suspicious behaviour reporting. - Escalate incidents when required to Global Security, Supplier Responsibility or other relevant departments in a timely manner. - Partner with Supplier Responsibility to co-ordinate Supplier Responsibility Audits. - Partner with New Product Security and Information Security to prevent further instances of incidents. - Actively identify new risks, provide recommendations and drive decreases in known suspicious behaviour and incidents.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree (Accounting, Finance, Analytics preferred)
- - Fluent in English - both written and spoken required.
- - Chinese and Mandarin language preferable.