Employee Relations Business Partner
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Do you have a passion to help others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? As a member of Apple’s People group, you’ll help discover and develop our most important resource: our people. Together, we’ll search the world to build our collective of talented perfectionists, visionaries, and inventors. All the while, your efforts will maintain Apple as the most innovative company by striving to make us the most diverse — open to all people, all backgrounds, and all perspectives. And that’s just the beginning, because throughout Apple employees’ careers, you will continue to help professional growth and support them in work and life. Join the People team and help build and keep the extraordinary talent it takes to make extraordinary products. Employee Relations (ER) is a global team that partners with management and Business HR by providing specialized consultation on employee matters. The position is based onsite in Singapore.
- Seasoned, experienced professional with a demonstrated full understanding of employee relations
- Proven to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways
- 5+ years related experience or People Business Partner experience with demonstrated employee relations experience
- Proven ability to effectively organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Demonstrated command skills and an ability to influence others
- Able to build strong partnerships and work closely with line managers, senior leaders and partners in the People Team.
- Superb communication skills including effective listening, writing and presentation
- Ability to express thoughts in a clear and concise manner
- Consistently exhibits high levels of discretion, integrity and confidentiality
- You will provide support and direction to all levels of Leadership, Employees, People and Corporate Partners with understanding Apple Policies and Local Legislation where relevant. - You will support the timely lifecycle of ER Cases. - Identify, analyse and implement resolutions to complex and sensitive issues. - Lead and conduct investigations regarding potential misconduct and policy violations. - Support the outcome of cases throughout partnership on correct articulation and documentation. - Support the Organisation with legislatively compliant implementation of initiatives. - Develop, communicate and implement company-wide programs, policies, and procedures. - Guide and influence all levels of management regarding critical and complex decisions. - Evaluate and review employee related decisions in response to employee concerns. - Support workplace violence assessments and implement response plans as needed. - Support Crisis Management Team response as needed. - Coordinate and deliver locally relevant Training. - Oversee and lead responses to government labour or employment related audits, information requests and inspections. - Use metrics with clients to highlight trends and develop strategies to foster positive in the business and mitigate risk. - Support projects/initiatives as needed.