Business System and Process Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
This role is part of the Pacific Ops System & Process Function to run complex, global & regional initiatives supporting various areas within Pacific Operations. Pacific Operations include the areas of Reseller Operations, Online Store Fulfillment Operations, Retail Fulfillment Logistics, Supply/Demand Management & Execution, Logistics and Product Operations. You will be responsible for leading cross-functional and cross-organizational teams to define, build and roll-out innovative technology and business process solutions that increase efficiencies, improve customer happiness, and drive revenue. You should have subject matter expertise in fulfillment supply chain from manufacturing and distribution centre sites, extraordinary project management skills, a good grasp of process management, extraordinary attention to detail, and a shown ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization.
- Consistent track record of leading strategic projects combined with the ability to execute at tactical project-level activities and tasks
- In-depth knowledge and experience in project and process management. Minimum of 6-8 years relevant experience.
- Prior consulting experience in a similar hi-tech industry is desirable but not required.
- Shown experience as a change agent having effectively implemented change in large cross functional organization
- Large Cross Functional project implementation experience
- Shown experience working effectively in a matrixed, global organization.
- Experience working on projects for teams based outside Singapore, e.g. virtual teams
- Ability to remain focused and work efficiently under pressure while handling multiple tasks
- Ability to assimilate and learn complex processes in a changing and dynamic work environment on a steep learning curve
- Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically
- SAP System and process savvy including SAP Commerce (Hybris)/HANA will be advantageous
- Good process re-engineering skills
- Strong Project Management experience with attention to detail
- Excellent operation issue resolution skill
- Excellent people and communication (written and spoken) skills
- Good teamwork attitude
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- Self-motivated individual who is comfortable working in a global, dynamic environment
Use industry trends, best practices, and leading-edge technology and process improvement ideas. Lead and implement cross-functional change management initiatives across all Apple’s product lines, influencing decisions through collaboration, leadership and a customer-focused approach Devise and implement in partnership with cross-functional business users (including outside pacific operations e.g. Finance, Sales, etc), Freight Forwarders, 3PL Warehouse, Apple OEM’s, IS&T business and system solutions that meet the changing business conditions. Understand and assimilate detailed and complex business process across multiple functions. Identify key changes in process required to enable accuracy, scalability and effectiveness. Garner support from senior management for the proposed changes through a clear and concise communication of time bound benefits. Develop a detailed project plan for all approved initiatives within the constraints of resourcing and time. Project manage cross-functional process re-engineering implementations. Drive for effective change management when necessary. Ensure process integration across organization, both regionally and globally. Develop good, up-to-date knowledge of IT capabilities and able to work closely with IS&T. Work within the business (cross functionally and cross regions) to document and gain final approval for the Business Requirements. Work with the Business Process Owner to improve the Business Processes to meet their needs. Articulate the Business Requirements to the IS&T Consultants and assist in the formulation of a prototype or proof of concept solution. Work with technical consultants to design the final solution to meet requirements. Lead the User acceptance test and implementation of the business change and supporting systems change across Apple Pacific. Validate the Returns of Investment was met post implementation.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree/Master's Degree Every day, people do amazing things at Apple. What will you do?