Order Fulfilment Specialist (12 months contract)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
The mission of Pacific Reseller Operations is to be the voice of Reseller Channel within Operations to ensure our products are in the right places at the right time, supporting Sales and our Partners to achieve Apple’s financial goals. We are focused on managing our supply chain as efficiently as possible, in order to maximise sell through while driving for a frictionless order fulfilment experience for our partners. Within the Reseller Operations team, the Order Fulfilment Specialist is responsible for end to end channel order management from order induction to delivery and ensuring transactions in between are SOX and operationally compliant.
- Real passion for Operations with relevant experience in Order Management / Customer Service / Logistics Services roles.
- Self driven, but a collaborator with the ability to build and strengthen relationships.
- Working knowledge of transactional systems and processes. SAP background preferred.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and ability to shine under compressed timelines.
- Adaptable, flexible and open minded to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment that undergoes constant change.
- Deep understanding of customs and/or regulations within Asian countries.
- Familiarity with Project Management methodologies and frameworks.
- Ability to communicate read and write in English. Chinese & Japanese is an advantage.
- Expertise on productivity tools such as Excel is an added advantage.
- Positive energy, takes initiative with a thirst for personal growth
Independently process orders/RMA and handle order exceptions (block management, NPI conversions, cancellation, credit/debit notes) according to SOP within set SLAs and SOX requirements. Manage inbound inquires and provide active close loop communication. Understand and ensure Key Performance Indicators and order fulfilment goals are met on a consistent basis. Participate in order fulfilment initiatives/UAT aimed at improving processes and tools and/or systems. Root cause and work with DRIs on order fulfilment exceptions. Support New Product Introduction (NPI) execution activities as/when required.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred