Senior Manager, Product Marketing - Search Ads, APAC
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Apple Search Ads is an easy, efficient and fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, we are quickly becoming the app promotion platform of choice for iOS developers. We're hiring a senior marketing leader who is excited about building a new team and supporting the rapid growth of a business? Does this sound like you? If yes, we'd love to talk. As the Senior Manager of Product Marketing for Ad Platforms for APAC region, based in Singapore, you will report to the Head of International Marketing, located in London. We have a dynamic and exciting work environment with partners based both locally and globally. You'll be both a team builder and teammate, with an inclusive, collaborative leadership style that creates trust, develops credibility, and elevates morale. You'll need to quickly gain the respect and support of management, internal and external partners, and employees by demonstrating deep business insight, extraordinary marketing expertise, good judgment, attention to detail, objectivity, teamwork, quiet confidence, and accountability.
- Have a minimum of 10 years of B2B product marketing experience for a leading brand, advertising platform or technology.
- Demonstrate a successful track record in supporting sales teams in their marketing needs, marketing directly to agencies, big brand performance marketers, app developers or small businesses.
- Enjoy working independently and self-sufficiently, and possess the ability to excel with autonomy and ambiguity.
- Communicate clearly in English (both verbal and written). Ability to speak additional APAC languages is advantageous.
- Possess effective relationship building skills to influence leadership on key decisions, and to socialize ideas across multiple functions.
- Be an intelligent quick learner with an analytical orientation, strategic vision, and strong executional track record.
- Hold strong quantitative and problem solving skills with ability to synthesize and distill large amounts of data into action plans.
- Enjoy project management, and possess strong organizational, and creative thinking skills, and be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate success of leading high performance teams in a highly matrixed, global organization.
- Have an unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust, can quickly develop relationships with a wide variety of cross functional and global colleagues
In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of what differentiates Apple Advertising Platforms as a product and service, and how it offers unique value in the context of the broader app advertising market in Japan. Using that understanding, you'll lead the development of the regional go-to-market plan. This will involve collaborating closely with global and international Marketing, global Channel Strategy, global and local Partner Development leads, Product Management, PR and other cross-functional teams. You'll also manage regional marketing requirements and performance in global forums, helping prioritize investments and plan adjustments through efficient impact and influence. You'll act as the voice of Search Ads marketing in Japan, connecting with internal partners (Apple Care, Partner Development, App Store, Developer Relations, Apple Services, etc.) to ensure alignment, sell-in of initiatives and identification of new opportunities. We're looking for someone who can develop and implement strategies and programs to best drive awareness, adoption, and affinity in the Japan market, and ensure that our advertising platform is consistently at top of mind for app promotion. We value collaboration, and in this role you'll closely partner with worldwide Product & Channel Marketing and Partner Managed teams to craft localized marketing and messaging materials. You and your team will ensure the proper presentation and positioning of our service to prospects, existing customers and our internal teams in the region. We'll ask you to oversee regionalization of sales enablement materials (such as presentations, fact sheets, case studies and messaging guides), to support Partner Managed team in their client discussions. It will be important to determine any unique local market needs and drive development of any regional specific materials to meet those needs. You'll collaborate with worldwide Channel Marketing leads to develop and execute global marketing strategies for self-serve customers. Define and execute regional programs as required to acquire new customers, minimize churn and improve customer success. You'll develop the events strategy for the region in partnership with the regional Partner Development lead and global counterparts. Help lead the successful execution and measurement of those events. Working closely with Product Marketing, you'll create viable value proposition by participating in user-experience research to identify new business opportunities and inform marketing positioning and messaging. In your own team, you'll hire and develop a group of top marketers with proven expertise. You'll provide motivational leadership and set the team up for success by ensuring roles and responsibilities are clearly communicated, the strategic vision for the function is defined and shared, processes are established, and personal development plans are implemented.
Education & Experience
BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Analytics or related field is preferred.
- Willingness to travel as required.