Demand Planning Analyst (Retail Fulfillment Operations)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
Be part of a highly competent team in Retail Fulfillment Operations (RFO) to ensure that anyone who walks into our Apple Retail Stores across the countries in APAC can always find their favourite Apple products. We work with various cross-functional teams to achieve our goal - WW SDM for product allocation, Merchants and Finance on demand assumptions, and Logistics to move supply. On exciting new product launches, we also work closely with Readiness team and drive process improvement with Business Process Reengineering (BPR) team.
- Razor-sharp analytical skills, should have the ability to evaluate, analyse and present data
- Practical and proactive approach to problem solving and process improvement
- Creative thinker who can identify opportunities to optimise and enhance existing processes which enable scalability
- Superb communication
- Positive energy and attitude with a passion in customer service excellence
- Embrace change and continuous innovation mindset
- Masters core skills, sees beyond own silo
- Organised and able to react to the challenges of a fast moving environment
- Ability to build effective relationships in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to deliver quality work to tight deadlines
- Strong excel skills and trend analysis
- Excellent systems understanding and experience
- Experience in use of forecasting system will be advantageous
Apple’s Retail Business in APAC is expanding at an amazing speed. To support this growth, we are recruiting for a Demand Planning Analyst. We are looking for a highly analytical and motivated individual who can keep a finger on the pulse of our retail business. This individual must be meticulous, independent, challenge status quo, “think-out-of-box”, embrace changes and have excellent communication skills. The position will interest candidates from fast moving consumer goods environments. We are also interested in meeting candidates from Electronics, Retail and Finance fields. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Develop units demand forecasts for APAC retail stores based upon a thorough analysis of trends, business cycles and Merchants input. Provide meaningful business insights through detailed analysis and understanding what are the key business drivers and market dynamics. Prepare commentaries and charts to articulate and present forecast assumptions and methodology in a clear and concise manner. Building demand planning models, ‘what if’ scenarios that analyze new product introductions and impact on existing products. Drive efficiency and scalability through utilization of forecasting system to generate forecasts. Proactive in understanding the supply strategy at country, store and product levels. Ability to crunch complex data from multiple sources and make recommendations to support business case Work in close cooperation with the WW RFO team, Merchants and SDM to drive accurate demand forecasts. Take the lead to manage and represent the region in demand planning related projects. Overall management of the demand planning aspects of New Product Introductions and holiday season planning for Retail A key player in identifying and working with others to develop automated solutions and enhancements to drive forecast accuracy. Ability to conceptualize and work with cross-functional teams to create scalability tools to increase work efficiency.
Education & Experience
We are looking for graduates with Masters/Bachelors degree, with more than 6 years of experience. Graduates with Business/ Information Systems/ Statistics / Computer Engineering degrees will be preferred.