Apple Online Store Executive Relations Representative - Japan Market
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
At Apple, we believe that hard work, a fun environment, creativity and innovation fuel the ultimate customer experience. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage and inspire – and that by focusing on even the smallest of details, we can make significant impact on our customer’s experience.
- You have a passion for customer service and leverage on functional expertise to create a phenomenal customer experience.
- You are resourceful and flexible with your work.
- You are adept at dealing with ambiguity and use advanced judgment, negotiation and creative problem solving skills to resolve customer issues.
- You are experienced with positioning sensitive and/or confidential issues.
- You demonstrate an unparalleled attention to detail.
- You are able to work with limited supervision.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese.
- 2-3 years experience in a Contact Centre escalations or similar Tier 2 customer support environment
- Consistently meeting/exceeding goals (i.e. NPS/TMS or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills; ability to build authentic business relationships with multiple dependent stakeholders
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under deadline pressure
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Responsible for damage control and customer service recovery, the RCDX Executive Relations Team responds to customer escalations from Apple’s Executive Team, Public Relations, Apple Legal, and Investor Relations. The team handles a wide range of complex problems, including the company’s most serious, sensitive and visible customer satisfaction issues. Additionally, the RCDX Executive Relations Team is responsible for daily Customer Satisfaction Survey analysis, coordinating outreach to distressed customers as warranted. We communicate official positioning on company issues, develop creative solutions to complex customer problems, and identify and escalate on opportunities for operational improvements. We are looking for talent with a penchant for innovation and passion for customer service. Come join us and learn from the best while transforming your career.
Education & Experience
University degree preferred