Inventory Operations Manager, Retail Fulfilment Operations
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Retail Fulfillment Operations (RFO) is a fast-pace, dynamic organization that provides world class operations support to the Pac Retail team. We are seeking to hire an Inventory Operations Manager to lead the Pac RFO Inventory execution team, supporting scalable and efficient inventory processes for Pacific’s Retail stores You will lead the Inventory Execution team supporting in-store accuracy, service level, and drive analysis to identify new opportunities and implement positive change in Backstage processes, tools and systems. You will also be responsible for establishing and maintaining key performance indictors for ongoing development of operational processes and controls to support inventory accuracy and customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of experience working in a retail or logistics environment
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Big data management/ Tableau experience preferred
- Strong people manager with a track record of developing and motivating talent
- Shown ability to operate autonomously across multiple teams in a matrix organization.
- Highly proficient in Keynote and Excel, numerate
- Superb communication and positive energy and attitude
- Strong work ethic, perseverance and flexibility
- Tenacity in data analytical skills with ability to evaluate, analyze and present data to executive level
- Practical and can-do approach to problem solving, solution oriented
Manages a team of individual contributors with functional responsibility for supporting Apple retail stores in performing receiving, inventory control tasks and discrepancy resolution, leading to highest standards in inventory accuracy and operations excellence Maintains key operational performance metrics and prioritize to maintain the SLAs for all day-to-day activities Develops and maintains all procedures used internally by execution teams and that are store facing Ensures operational procedures are followed accurately and efficiently Establish analysis/dashboards to monitor key inventory metrics such as Shrink, Scrap, Expense, Returns and challenge the status quo to improve processes and reduce costs Automate KPI and drive operational improvements toward supporting department goals and objectives Develops cross functional alignment on strategic fulfillment operations initiatives with operations and retail partners Design and provide reporting improvements based on needs of business as in inventory and cycle count accuracy, space Utilisation, slow moving inventory, losses and damage in stores Pro-actively define success criteria for new capabilities and partner with Retail and Operations to ensure reporting and metrics are established prior to go live. Ensure actual results are measured and tracked against these criteria Provide SME support to the Pac RFO execution organizations to deliver process and system improvements to support scalable and efficient execution. Incorporates supporting the execution teams on the assessment and documentation of current processes with a view to standardization, automation & elimination of inefficiencies. Liaison with the RFO and Operations business execution teams to ensure org readiness and excellent customer service associated with delivery of initiatives and functionalities. Look for standardisation opportunities of Inventory Control Processes and Routine Tighten cycle count methodology and frequency across all stores Support special programs such as quality holds or screening needs
Education & Experience
Degree in quantitative fields such as Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Applied Analytics, Operations Research, Business Management, Engineering, or Finance required. Master Degree preferred
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to meet deadlines, assist staff in prioritizing work and handle multiple projects.
- Big data management/Tableau experience required
- Excellent communication, time management and analytical Skills
- Ability to learn and accept feedback, reflect and change
- Be a phenomenal teammate, stay calm in crisis situation, and bring the team together by being a strong collaborator
- Critical thinker, excellent listener, and ability to share and mentor others to be an effective, crisp and succinct communicator
- Ability to articulate succinctly in complex circumstances
- Able to work cross-functionally
- Ability to see around the corners on processes gaps
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.