Editor, Health Strategic Initiatives
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Have you ever wanted to work on something that really matters? Is it important to you to help others live longer, more fulfilling lives? The Health Strategic Initiatives team is focused on just that — enabling individuals to live a healthier, happier life through our products. We are an experienced team of business leaders, doctors, designers, product managers, and data scientists. We work in a collaborative and dynamic environment where we are constantly pushing ourselves to create delightful user experiences. We are seeking an experienced editor who wants to help shape the content for Apple’s Health initiatives with partners. This person should have experience creating, curating, and delivering compelling content and campaigns that have successfully driven business results and objectives. Our tight-knit team of creative professionals work alongside industry experts and technologists to reimagine how people manage their health and wellness. This is an incredible opportunity to impact millions of people. This role will be focused on the Asian market and will be based in Singapore. The ideal candidate will have experience developing content for consumer audiences through a mix of storytelling, clear and concise writing, and beautiful multimedia assets.
- - Minimum of 5+ years editorial experience within mobile applications, consumer marketing, advertising, or digital media
- - Significant experience writing for consumer audiences in Asia (English)
- - A real passion for language and for crafting elegant app-based user experiences
- - Significant experience working with UX copy, especially for mobile apps
- - A deep understanding of UX and how copy and design support each other
- - The ability to bring a subject to life through storytelling, clear and concise writing, and a knack for finding the most compelling angle
- - An appreciation that every word you craft is part of a personal conversation with a user about their health and well-being
- - An understanding of how (and why) to measure the success of your work
- Write copy for iOS app-based Health experiences that are engaging, delightful, and easy to use. This includes interface copy, messages, and other communications. - Craft health-related content that educates and inspires people to take action and make positive changes in their life. - Create and execute against an editorial calendar that is shared with internal and external partners. - Unpack the complexity of various requirements (business, data source, engineering restrictions, timeline, etc.) and come up with a solution that strikes the right balance of user needs, business objectives, and clinical insights. - Use your knowledge with Apple products — especially iPhone and Apple Watch —and work closely with multidisciplinary team of designers, engineers, clinicians, and researchers to help craft amazing user experiences. - Work autonomously in producing high-quality deliverables through all phases of the project. If you don’t have answers, you’ll need to take initiative to get them. - Handle production work in collaboration with other Apple colleagues, partners, and agencies/vendors. - Manage content clearance and approval process. - Bring your love of words and language, along with your passion for style, grammar, tone, and voice, to everything you do.
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.