Apple Product Verification Advisor - Korean
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. Are you excited by the idea of making a real impact? If so, a career with Apple might be your dream job... Just be prepared to dream big. As an Apple Product Verification Advisor, you will be working in a fast-paced, dynamic department. The Apple Product Verification Advisor is responsible for answering questions and providing prompt, reliable and accurate assistance to Apple’s internal and external customers. You should be able to navigate a variety of support tools while maintaining effective communication and ensuring the highest level of quality in every interaction. This position is geared toward supporting and protecting one of Apple’s most valued security features in addition to resolving complex post-repair scenarios. This position is located onsite at the Apple campus in Singapore - Ang Mo Kio.
- You have extraordinary attention to detail
- Fluency in Korean (native) and English (business level)
- Minimum of 1 year of customer support experience.
- You have strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- You have extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
- You have creative problem-solving and analytical skills.
- You are resourceful and have effective research skills.
- You have knowledge of SAP and basic logistics.
- You are familiar with macOS.
- You are disciplined and are able to work with strict timelines.
- You have strong typing skills with an average of about 40-50 wpm.
- You have strong interpersonal skills with key strengths in professional collaboration.
- You are resilient to work in a dynamic environment.
- You are dedicated to improving customer satisfaction.
- You maintain a positive attitude through periods of change and are professional in all work situations.
- You are flexible - willing to take on new roles, assignments and responsibilities as needed.
- We handle repair or replacement escalations from various internal teams within agreed service levels - We support internal and external customers and businesses with escalation requests to resolve administrative issues. - We investigate complex cases to help Apple prevent fraud. - We maintain minimum team productivity requirements set by management.We have the ability to make sound decisions by identifying issues which require escalation. - We report issues and problems by following the appropriate escalation channels. - We contact customers via phone or email in order to research and assist with administrative issues. - We are responsible for monitoring daily work-lists. - We track and report system issues that could affect customer satisfaction or department production. - We are able to handle pressure and multi-task whenever necessary while prioritizing tasks.