Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Software and Services
Apple is a place where extraordinary people team up to do their best work. Together we build products, services and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned - and now can’t imagine living without. The success we are striving will be the result of very skilled people working in an environment which cultivates creativity, partnership, and thinking of old problems in new ways. If that sounds like the kind of environment that you find intriguing, then let's talk. We’re idealists. Inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better. Whether you work at our global offices, offsite, or even at home, a job at Apple will be demanding. But it also rewards bright, original thinking and hard work. And none of us here would have it any other way. Does an exciting, dynamic, fast paced and pressure-filled environment catch your attention? Do you like puzzles and determining solutions that are not obvious? Terrific! Consider joining us. We are seeking an extraordinary Adminstrative Assistant who will support a senior leader and team in the Internet Software and Services organization. This position requires a tenacious self-starter with a minimum of 3 years of experience in an assistant role within a dynamic high tech environment.
- You are able to work with little supervision on daily assignments and be able to take initiative in all tasks.
- You are a self starter and able to utilize good judgment to make appropriate decisions.
- You are calm and confident during high stress situations, experienced in handling confidential and sensitive materials with discretion
- You problem solve creatively to complete complex assignments
- You are resourceful, creative and innovative in ambiguous situations
- You are experienced in expense report management
- You have phenomenal attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness.
- You have proficiency with iCal, Keynote, Mail, eApproval and other OS X based office systems a plus.
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- We greet and assist guests/visitors. - We receive vendor deliveries, escort vendors into the building, and manage work done by contractors. - We process facilities requests, order office supplies and computer equipment, process PRs/POs, eApproval requests, arrange Travel, telecom requests and manage office space. - We handle highly sensitive information. - We help plan and execute offsite and onsite meetings for the team. - We help in organizing snacks/drinks for meetings, and work on certain elaborate projects as needed.
Education & Experience
Bachelor Degree in Business Administrative or equivalent work experience is required.