Apple Support Business Development Project Manager - APAC
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple Support Sales Enablement is an organization that works with channel partners integrate their systems with Apple to sell AppleCare products. The program was designed to enable the partner to provide the customer with the optimal purchasing experience that would receive like we do direct.
- Verbal and written technical English. Mandarin, Japanese or Korean a major plus.
- Believes in the perpetual value of the customer experience & has a solid grasp on consumer psychology.
- Able to understand and communicate complicated business and system processes.
- Understands system architecture, database structures and Web Services (API/SOAP/REST).
- Ability to understand and identify gaps and issues with partner project and implementation strategy.
- Comfortable communicating to various levels of the organization, from IT to senior management.
- Ability to manage expectations with various groups including resellers, carriers and internal cross-functional partners.
- Ability to communicate with Apple technical teams, prioritize partner critical issues and close issues.
- Ability to influence teams and project members & maintain a sense of urgency to meet partner launch dates.
- Ability to manage multiple reseller projects simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize competing issues to ensure success of team and organization goals.
- Excellent organization skills & high attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and oral communications for both internal and external partners.
- Strong problem solving abilities. Dynamic, creative thinking and innovative. Highly motivated and results oriented, including a willingness to perform whatever tasks are required to complete a project.
- Enjoys working independently and with a team in a fast paced environment. Confidently manages through ambiguity and uncertainty. Takes initiative, thrives in autonomous work environment.
- You will manage APAC regional channel partners through the sales integration process. - Work with the partner to determine how the two companies will integrate technically, and interact operationally post-go live. - Collaborate with regional sales team and other cross-functional partners implement the project, manage expectations with partners and establish integration timelines. - Educate reseller project team on the business, technical, accounting and legal requirements of the program. - Understand reseller’s business strategy, systems and impacted processes. - Conduct onsite workshops with select reseller partners & facilitate discussion around the best way to implement the program into their business. - Provide consultation on scale-able system & process design to maximize sales, improve the customer experience & minimize errors and manual work. - Interface between reseller teams and Apple cross-functional teams including IS&T, AppleCare business and operations teams. - Provide ongoing account management support, including regression testing & enhancement support. - Drive schedule with cross-functional partners, including but not limited to testing activities, development requirements and launch activities. - Provide regular project status updates to various parts of the organization. - Manage relationships with regional cross-functional partners, including but not limited to accounts receivable, legal, contracts, credit, Apple Support Sales, Apple Sales, BPR, IS&T. - Communicate with business team and IS&T technical team on regional issues, critical issues and region specific program requirements. Identify common issues and work with team to resolve. - Collaborate with worldwide team on areas of improvement including systems and process. - Regional expert & point of contact for all questions, critical issues regarding the program - Identify region-specific complexities - Investigate, scope & champion solutions - Project Manage the implementation of approved solutions - Assist with the creation, implementation and management of other channel programs as required - Some travel required
Education & Experience
- BA/BS degree plus 5-7 years relevant experience.
- - Success leading complex, highly visible cross-functional projects strongly desired.
- - Demonstrated ability to use networks and relationships to execute successfully.
- - PMP or equivalent strongly desired.
- - Proven success in the following roles:
- - B2B sales/relationship/account management.
- - Sales operations/process management.
- - Technical project management.
- - Business process re-engineering.
- - Systems architect.