STC Mechanical and Electrical Services Engineer
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
The people here at Apple don’t just build products— they craft the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Imagine what you could do here. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. A job at Apple is unlike any other you’ve had. You will be challenged. You will inspired. And you’ll be proud. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. As an Engineer, you will demonstrate proficiency as engineering support role in Singapore Technical Centre (STC) at Ang Mo Kio main building. This position will be responsible for all mechanical and electrical systems at STC, monitoring and ensure the systems continuous operation. Foreseen and report for any risks of M&E systems due to lack of redundancy and shortfalls. The person will have demonstrated the ability to foster key relationships with the partners. The individual will be comfortable providing concise communications to partners and customers.
- Min 10 Years M&E relevant experience. Experience with Clean Room environment’s preferred.
- Understand the business of Facilities & Real Estate in a dynamic Multinational environment is helpful.
- Experience in setting up and running PPM system, handling ISO14001 Environmental Management Program, and mechanical and electrical system delivery to meet mandatory compliances and operations requirements are important. Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Demonstrated problem solving capability to deliver to safety, quality, cost and output targets. Demonstrated skills in completing risk assessments and consistently delivering to aggressive targets is needed.
- Self-starter and capable individual contributor
- Relevant Project Management experience in all aspects of mechanical services is needed
- A flexible, ‘can-do’ work ethic
- Day to day owner of all M&E systems across the STC engineering services at AMK main building. - Plan preventative maintenance program especially under the clean room environment. Plan asset repair/replacement and forecast Expense and Capital costs into annual budget forecast. - Mechanical maintenance budget development and management. - Own and drive key facilities engineering programs, such as Legionella Risk Assessment; ISO14001 EMP delivery; asset register setup and management; Mechanical systems Risk Assessment; Mechanical Systems Emergency Response Lead. - Lead the commissioning and acceptance of mechanical installations within the existing and new extension areas. This person will lead the running of systems to ensure ongoing compliance with SG mandatory requirements and have a demonstrated proven ability to optimize and run systems to this standard if required. - Develop a small projects process to encompass procurement, project management and budget controls to enable predictable project delivery. - Partner with EHS to develop energy management programs/projects and execute as required. Track consumption rates and implement optimization for M&E system operations. - Management of matrixed teams of contractors, suppliers to deliver the mechanical maintenance scope of work as per agreed success indicators. This involve mechanical vendors and performance reporting as required. - Develop concise communications suitable for all levels of management – examples of these are mechanical system engineering status reports, feasibility reports, return on investment/cost assessments and project updates.
Education & Experience
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering preferred.