SAP Solution Architect/Project Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. As an Engineer, you will need to drive and deliver innovative solution to solve complex business requirements using SAP Applications. We need a driven individual with creative mindset and the ability to define ambiguity into a refined business solution.
- Specialized in SAP technical, functional and business experience in order-to-cash and eCommerce B2B. Deep business & working experience in Order to Cash cycle.
- Extensive business knowledge of sales fulfillment, payment processing as well as eCommerce End-to-End flow with internal/external system integration experience.
- Extensive global and international project experience.
- SAP ECC 7.5 with SAP CRM extensive configuration knowledge and customizations experience.
- It is a requirement to have Product as well as S/4 HANA and SAP Hybris Commerce implementation experience using Data Hub.
- Approximately 2 to 3 years of total experience in SAP Commerce and S/4 HANA Implementation experience with minimum 1 project.
- Knowledge on software architecture and multiple project methodologies: waterfall, agile, Scrum, et al.
- Familiar with Java Spring framework, Eclipse, and Apache SOLR
- Apply expertise and experience to draw insights from analytics data (e.g. AOV, page-views, visits, unique visits, line items per order, conversion rates) to find opportunities to improve critical metrics (key performance indicators)
- Knowledgeable of SAP Commerce data structures, facilitate discussions about data models and use expertise and past experience to anticipate business implications of data modelling decisions and make necessary compromises.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and provide inputs how to use the SAP resources to meet the schedules and goals. - Designing and implementing best in class solutions that are fully integrated with Apple’s Information Technology standards and demonstrating industry standard methodologies - Execute projects, setting project deliverable priorities; monitoring and reporting on the process, progress and results. Monitors / Mentors junior project resources - Write Functional specifications & Review technical development team deliverables for accuracy and completeness - Exercise project management practices and support a productive environment. - Effectively communicate project status to the senior management on a periodic basis - Partner with the business to ensure their expectations are met and managed - Ensures consistent delivery of a quality projects as per Apple SAP team project live cycle. - Participates in SAP Global Designs attends other functional and business alignment and functional focus areas meetings.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Computer Scienceor Information Technology - Post-graduate work is expected; MBA, Master in Computing/Technology Management etc. - At least 8 years of IT working experience. STRENGTHS YOU'LL NEED - Able to deliver quality projects under tight timelines - Effective communicator and executes business partnership effectively - Able to effectively work & coordinate in multi-functional environment - Standout colleague
- - Traveling may be required for project work
- - Fluent in English and Mandarin to support counterparts in respective countries