Apple Support - SPS Business and Education Advisor (Cantonese)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
You’re a problem-solver and easily connect with customers! You exceed their expectations with your guidance, knowledge, and real passion for technology. You’re enamoured by the way things operate, and have the ability to figure out how technology works when things go wrong. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritise and manage your time. You’re not only here to help fix issues, but also provide an incredible customer experience. As a Business and Education Advisor in AppleCare’s SPS (Specialty Programs Support) team, you will respond to and manage customer requests from a selection of high profile global business and education institutions as well as Apple’s growing presence of pro-user Customers. Your primary function will include providing support to Apple’s Customers through administrative tasks, problem research, isolation, documentation, reporting and resolution. This includes providing administrative support and basic to complex technical support for all iOS and Mac products. In addition experience of Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro, Aperture as well as Server, MDM deployment and Apple Configurator applications are a distinct advantage. This role requires fluency in Cantonese dialect and at least one other language - Mandarin or English (reading, writing and speaking). This position is located onsite at the Apple campus in Singapore - Ang Mo Kio.
- A suitable technical qualification or minimum of 1 years experience in a similar environment required.
- You will provide administrative support to business, education and pro-sumer Customers.
- You will research, investigate and provide high quality responses to technical enquiries.
- You have extraordinary attention to detail in case management, follow-up and follow-through.
- You will report to Corporate Support Engineering teams via bug tracking tools, emerging issues and/or complex technical issues in order to find resolution and to provide product technical feedback to Engineering teams.
- You will act as a resource to provide guidance for complex technical issues and ensure rapid identification of emerging issues for professional solutions.
- You will assist in product readiness process as appropriate and needed
- You will review of technical materials such as submitted articles, training materials, etc.
- Assist in reporting of technical issues and in keeping the manager well informed.
- Maintain an on-going expert knowledge of diverse technologies.
- Effective time management including ability to multi-task, organise and prioritise
We expect everything from an Advisor that our customers do and we want Apple to be a reflection of the world around us. As our customers’ point of contact, you’ll be the friendly voice of Apple, providing world-class customer service. We’ll rely on you to listen to our customers and use your expertise, creativity, and passion to meet their needs — and remind them that behind our great products are amazing people. Because we believe our individual backgrounds, perspectives, and passions help us create the ideas that move all of us forward. We’ll train you to be the best. PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND QUALITIES REQUIRED: - Posess outstanding organizational skills and ability to deliver in a fast paced environment - Respond to changing environment both here in Apple and in the global changing technological environment - Must be solution focussed with the ability to work to drive change - Posess proven troubleshooting experience and success. - Proven ability to meet department SLA and KPIs - Have excellent people interaction skills and communication skills, both verbal and written. - Be passionate about technology and customer service. - Be resourceful and flexible to job needs. This position comes with competitive pay, great benefits, eligibility to participate in our company stock plan, annual leave, employee discounts, and dedicated resources to support your ongoing growth and career development.
Education & Experience
- - General technical understanding of Apple iOS and Mac products required
- - Experience in the areas of System Administration, Systems Integration, Technical Support or Professional Service a distinct advantage.
- In-depth knowledge / interest of two or more key technology areas:
- - Networking
- - Directory services
- - File sharing protocols
- - Web services
- - Video editing and post-production
- - Music editing and mixing
- - Photo editing, processing, printing and management
- - Experience and knowledge of the following areas would be a distinct advantage:
- - macOS
- - Final Cut Pro X
- - Logic Pro X
- - Aperture 3
- - Motion
- - Compressor
- - MainStage
- - iLife Products (GarageBand, iMovie, iPhoto)
- - Microsoft or Linux server experience
- - 3rd party multimedia software
- - Radius (802.1X)
- - SAN/fibre channel technologies
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- To learn more about opportunities at Apple, visit https://www.apple.com/jobs/sg/.