Camera Process Development Engineer
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Apple is a place where extraordinary people team up to do their best work. Together we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned - and now can’t imagine living without. An extraordinary opportunity to be part of our Process and Test Engineering group, responsible to develop assembly and test processes, equipment and materials for leading edge optical modules. In this role, you will be responsible for conducting feasibility studies for new technologies and new process, material development. The success we are striving will be the result of very skilled people working in an environment which cultivates creativity, partnership, and thinking of old problems in new ways. If that sounds like the kind of environment that you find intriguing, then let's talk.
- You've minimum 5 years of experience in R&D for camera module process development and good understanding of optics alignment process in 6 degrees of freedom
- You've had to deal with active alignment process, optics bonding equipment, image and optical test is a plus. Experience in using design of experiment, engineering statistic, root cause analysis and problem solving
- You've knowledge on adhesive, epoxy or other bonding material and its interaction with the process
- You're familiar with different metrology tools and quantitative measurement methodology
- Clear and effective written and communication skill, resourceful and innovative
We are seeking an energetic and self-driven engineer who will conduct proof of concept evaluation, DOEs and perform process characterisation. This will include establishment of baseline process, critical metrics, design guidelines for manufacturability and define procedures and metrologies. Generating engineering report base on studies and evaluation and reporting of engineering studies to multi-functional team.
Education & Experience
Degree in Engineering, Physics, Materials or relevant industry experience is required.