Quality Standards Program Manager - Apple Support
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
The AppleCare Strategic Quality team is seeking a Quality Standards Program Manager in support of its worldwide strategic quality and process support. As a member of the AppleCare Strategic Quality team you must understand and be able to demonstrate a mastery of quality management processes such as evaluation form development and evaluator calibration processes. This role requires a strong team player, someone who thinks clearly, and can naturally foster trust and build strong business relationships. You must be a great communicator, and a customer contact center business savvy individual who has an excellent understanding of Apple's unique customer focus and passion to obsess over the customer experience. In this role thinking clearly means strategizing and operationalizing a large, global evaluator network and figuring out and driving what matters to the AppleCare business and our customers. You will work closely with cross-functional internal teams including Quality Program Managers, Training, Reporting, Procedures, Project and Program Development as well as AppleCare Calibration teams to efficiently and diligently respond to and process customer requests. You are also expected to closely partner with our regional and global customers in an effort to coordinate and schedule resources and process required documentation. Creative thinking is a must, as we work to build sound business processes in a manner which minimizes disruption, creates efficiencies and maintains operating flexibility. You are someone who is comfortable dealing with ambiguity, communicating at all levels of the organization, and able to make sound, ethical judgments that take into the account the best interests of our customers, Advisors and Apple experience.
- Serve as a global expert of all Quality Standards form content and creation
- Support and design strategic quality’s quality standards
- Support strategic quality’s performance of internal audits to assess compliance to AppleCare’s quality standards, including investigation, and presentation of observations and findings as they relate to assigned duties
- Execute change management processes to assure services continue to meet customer requirements
- Provide guidance, oversight and support of strategic quality plans and deliverables throughout the customer experience lifecycle
- Participate in the development and review of project documentation management with development of strategic quality programs/applications
- Participate in Quarterly Business and/or Executive Reviews; assist with the generation and distribution of monthly and quarterly reports and analysis to Strategic Quality Management as needed
- Analyze AppleCare Form Requests and work with AppleCare Managers to improve key forms
- Inform Management on business trends and opportunities as applicable
- Assist QPMs working with Business stakeholders and Quality Operations to help define Joint Call Monitoring initiatives and hosting the data on appropriate servers
- Serve as a point of contact for the Strategic Quality team to the AppleCare Global Training and Procedures team for anything Quality Standards Form related
- Serve as a point of contact for the Strategic Quality team to the Support Technologies team for anything North Star Admin/User Portal related
- Ensure evaluation forms creation are aligned with critical elements of AppleCare procedures
- Work closely, reach out and foster trust with the AppleCare Global Quality Operation Managers and Quality Program Mangers to partner on and execute initiatives
- Innovate new strategies with a mind towards cost savings, innovation and geographic relevance
- Analyze business operations and behavioural data to identify actionable trends.
- Passionate about collaboration and working with cross functional teams - Reporting and management of raw data - Performing basic analysis of data using Excel and other tools - Diplomatic approach to promote timely actions - Strong technical aptitude - Ability to learn quickly when facing new problems and dealing with ambiguity - Passion for accuracy and timeliness of deliverables - High attention to detail - Ability to cultivate and foster relationships - Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, including writing and presenting - Passion for providing service and support that surprises and delights customers
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicant.