RFO Readiness Program Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
This is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. At Apple, we craft products and experiences people once couldn't have imagined, and now can't imagine living without. Every day, people do amazing things at Apple. What will you do? The Pacific Operations Retail Fulfilment Operations (RFO) team is responsible for the Online and Retail direct channel fulfillment. We work with our local and global partners and commit to positive customer satisfaction. We seek precise execution and continuous improvement in our direct channels fulfillment.
- MBA or Bachelor’s degree plus minimum 6-9 years of relevant experience in project/program implementation in a MNC environment.
- Expertise in SAP is desirable.
- Prior experience in program, project management and/or business analytics with a proven track record of successfully implementing Promotions and New Product Introductions
- Extensive Supply Chain, Logistics and/or operations experience with e-commerce and/or Retail is highly preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to details with great analytical skills coupled with the ability to evaluate, analyze and present data to executive level
- A great team player with a positive attitude
- Shown ability to lead and motivate teams, lead through influence
- Demonstrate initiative, flexibility and problem-solving skills in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build effective relationships in a cross-functional team.
We are seeking a Readiness Lead within RFO to partner with our cross-functional teams across Pacific Operations, Apple Online, Retail as well as with our World-Wide Retail Fulfillment Operations (WWRFO) teams. In this role, you will plan and execute Promotions and New Product Introductions (NPI) for Apple Retail and Apple Online Stores across the Asia-Pacific. To be successful, you should be a proactive, driven individual who is comfortable working in a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment. You should also be an extraordinary team player and a great communicator. Key Responsibilities: - Drive and own Online and Stores launch plans for Pac Ops RFO for Promos and NPI - End-to-end planning, execution, reporting and post-mortem for Promos - Partner closely with Retail and Online store teams to influence, align and support our strategy for launch and the requirements - Transform Online and Store launch strategies into operational and tactical plans - Work closely with WWRFO to ensure alignment of launch strategy and Plan of Record - Collaborate closely with Pacific Operations teams to ensure successful implementation of our launch requirements - Responsible for launch status updates and executive reporting to Regional and WW senior management teams - Review past launches to identify key wins and opportunities for continuous improvement and takeaways
Education & Experience
Masters of Business Administration or Bachelor degree