Apple Support Customer Relations Area Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment where your technical abilities will be challenged on a day-to- day basis? Apple Support Area Managers are responsible for leading multiple teams of Apple Support Team Managers and have direct accountability and ownership for the team’s results. You are accountable for service quality, staffing productivity, efficiency and ensuring consistent world-class customer satisfaction. They achieve a high standard of excellence by demonstrating deep understanding in functional areas, anticipating broader business needs and translating strategic goals into tactical plans.
- Support and establish relationships with cross-functional partners.
- Plan ahead in order to support future organizational goals and initiatives in Apple.
- Communicate in a concise, clear and consistent manner which translates strategy into action.
- Collaborate across the business to drive financial and operational improvements. Drive engagement that aligns to Apple Credo and Culture at all levels.
- Demonstrate your empowerment as a leader to drive the team’s performance and be accountable to Apple business priorities.
- Connect with compassion and ensure employees are supported and aware of Apple benefits. - Conduct one-to-one meetings with employees and Staff Meetings as directed by the business. - Evaluate and coach to the overall success of your organization. - Provide a level of support, guidance, and accountability to Team Manager decisions. - Attend quality meetings and all meetings that are critical to the role. - Analyze business to identify trends and decide critical focus areas; formulate a strategy that effectively drives performance improvement and employee engagement that is consistent with our Apple values. - Regularly evaluate the performance of your team which culminates to a quality annual performance review. - Deliver on commitments as it relates to projects, people or agreed deliverables. - Regularly assess the quality of Team Manager activities through the use of various tools ensuring necessary conversations are being held and performance is being managed. - Continually seek and implement opportunities for cost reduction by monitoring productivity and efficiencies.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience and or strong proven track record. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.