Marketing Manager - Southeast Asia: App Store & Apple Media Services
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Apple revolutionised personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Apple’s software platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music, Apple TV, iTunes, Apple Pay, iCloud and Arcade. Apple’s employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it. We are looking for a dynamic, results-oriented and motivated marketeer to lead all aspects of our marketing services in Southeast Asia, including the App Store, Apple Music, Apple TV, Arcade and iCloud. As part of the Southeast Asia Marketing Team, you will take charge of ensuring the Apple Music, Apple TV, App Store,Arcade and iCloud marketing programs are executed to the highest standards and with the maximum effect. This position is responsible for leading all aspects of Apple Media Products marketing, working closely with the international marketing teams and the local business teams. We’re looking for an experienced marketing manager with a deep understanding of entertainment services marketing, and a working knowledge of digital marketing channels, and/or subscription marketing. This is a role for you if you also possess the communication and interpersonal skills to work across a complex matrix organisation, and be able to build strong relationships with key individuals to help deliver extraordinary marketing programs and partnerships. We’re looking for someone that would describe themselves as a marketing and digital enthusiast, that loves keeping up with pop culture, and is excited about how technology shapes our future. Most of all, this position is for an individual that is passionate about the role music, apps, games and video play in people’s lives.
- Relevant marketing experience in a digital, subscription, or media business.
- Deep understanding of marketing opportunities across the region and which channels work the best based on different objectives.
- Look at marketing from a broad ecosystem perspective that benefits multiple aspects of the business, instead of looking at it in a silo affecting a single business vertical.
- An innate ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams on the basis of daily and weekly deadlines
- Proven experience in implementing innovative and measured marketing programs that generate results and promote the brand.
- A strong project management background, which is key to managing varying levels of complexity and timelines running concurrently over extended periods of time.
- Skilled and obsessively analytical in measuring efficiency of marketing programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in digital marketing, understand the role digital and social platforms play in the lives of consumers today and know how to harness their power to generate awareness and tell a story around a product or service.
- Experience in marketing, or are familiar with the marketing methods and strategy used by, a subscription based service.
- Experience in and enjoy working with others — either with external partners or with internal teams that help bring a project to life.
- Resourceful, high-energy, proactive, creative, inventive and team-player.
In this role, you will: Be responsible for delivering Apple Media Products marketing initiatives in Southeast Asia. Define clear and tangible marketing priorities and follow-through with flawless execution. Define quarterly and annual priorities for marketing that are in line with what the business requires, without sacrificing what our consumers need from and expect of us. Work with local business managers, editors and internal partners across Apple, as well as external content partners to support key marketing initiatives. Lead the development of cohesive local marketing programs which align with global and regional business objectives. Work with key partners across the region in guiding their marketing efforts, ensuring that the Apple brand and messaging is well represented. Identify local marketing opportunities to drive customers to our services. Constantly measure and fine-tine our marketing efforts against benchmarks. Test, learn and iterate to optimise regional marketing performance. Support global marketing priorities at a local level. This position is based in Singapore.
Education & Experience
A BA/BS degree in Business or a related discipline, or preferably an MBA or equivalent degree.