APAC Employment Lawyer
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
The people here at Apple don’t just build products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts.
- Experience in providing advice to multi-national organizations, with proven ability to match legal expertise to commercial business context.
- Proven ability to build strong and effective relationships with clients and management.
- China, Singapore or other APAC qualification as a legal professional.
- Some exposure to regional matters would be useful but not essential, but an interest in working across the APAC region is essential.
- 8+ years combined experience in law firm and/or in-house legal department
- Excellent technical, analytical and decision-making skills together with an ability to communicate, both verbal and written, in a commercial and non-technical manner.
- Self-motivated and solution driven.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast-based and demanding work environment and perform under pressure.
- Sense of humour and commitment to professionalism.
- Willingness to travel.
- Ability to speak Chinese, Japanese, or Korean is a plus.
Apple is looking for a mid/senior-level employment lawyer to join its Employment Law team to provide world-class employment law support to human resources organization, the business and other partners in the Asia Pacific region (“APAC”). This lawyer will be based in Apple’s Shanghai or Singapore office. The areas of responsibility will include multiple jurisdictions in APAC, most notably China and Singapore, and with opportunity to support and develop experience across a number of different jurisdictions over time.