Regional Admin Assistant (12 months contract)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Do you love helping people and acting as a trusted resource to others? Do you enjoy building deep expertise as well as navigating new and different tasks every day? Does an exciting, dynamic, and fast paced environment catch your attention? Terrific! Join our team, and together, we can look for opportunities to make our workplace better than it was the day before. We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive thinker who can think strategically and stay connected to our customers. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of integrity, creativity, initiative, accountability, communication and interpersonal skills, with a dedication to collaboration and excellence. The Regional Admin Assistant will report to Market Director of Retail supporting his markets that currently includes Singapore, Thailand, South Korea and Japan and the role will provide comprehensive administrative and operational support. The highly-motivated, customer-centric candidate will be responsible for both general administrative support and special administrative activities such as project management or data analysis.
- Excellent leadership and positive professional presence
- Experience handling confidential and sensitive materials with discretion
- Highly motivated and must enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills (written and verbal), ability to work and influence across functions with customers (both internal & external)
- Ability to prioritize workload proactively and expeditiously
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Proven creative problem solving history, ability to work well collaboratively and under pressure
- Experience creating and/or supporting presentation development for senior management
- Skilled in Keynote and Excel
- Acquires job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Managing daily calendar, showing flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based to last-minute changes. - Duties may also include support for key business priorities, meeting presentations, Department wide comms, Department wide global calendar, Department All-Hands Meetings and other duties as assigned. - Organizing complex, domestic and international travel arrangements including passport/visa requirements. - Organizing and supporting staff meetings, teleconferences, market tours, global leadership off sites, and other events. - Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties. - Note taking in meetings and calls to send out to a broader audience. - Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports. - Executes special or continuous research and data analysis tasks. - Provides analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve executive, administrative, and line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties. - Tasks will involve purchase requisitions and submitting or approving expense reports - Supporting Facilities activities for the team, including office moves, maintaining standards and supplies in multiple locations, conference room management and access requests. - Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature. - Assignments may be found in various functional areas.
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.