Technical Service Trainer
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. This role will see you deploying technical training using a variety of techniques, including presentations, on camera delivery (VILT), role-plays, hands-on labs, and self-paced study.
- Broad-minded, strong analytical skills with scrupulous attention to detail
- 5 years relevant work experience in training or a similar field.
- In depth technical experience with macOS, iOS, iPadOS, tvOS and Apple Hardware.
- Fluency in Korean and proficiency in English is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential.
- Excellent planning, organisation and implementation skills
- Deep understanding of adult learning concepts and techniques
- In depth technical knowledge of Apple Hardware and Software, services and products
- Experience in shooting video in a professional production environment
- Experience in voice over recording
- Experience in camera delivery and distance learning techniques
- Experience in video and audio pre and post production
- Experience with Windows operation systems an advantage
- Ability and willingness to spend extended periods of two weeks or more away from home
- Exemplar of the Apple credo and culture
- Ability to inspire trusting relationships quickly
- Able to give thorough feedback objectively and clearly
- Instruct trainees on effective skills in Apple hardware repair, upgrades, and installations, software product knowledge, cross platform networking, customer care, procedure adherence, tools usage, and customer tracking systems - Maintain training rooms, studios and recording space, ensuring all are equipped and set up with the necessary equipment to conduct classes, including computers, software, networking, peripherals, and audio/visual aids. - Manage classroom inventory processes - Develop new training materials when required. - Review and provided feedback on all training material. - Provide input to course developers to define instructional objectives. - Assist with the development of training materials, particularly in the areas of on-line service training, hands-on hardware repair labs, interactive role-plays and instructional movies. - Customise training materials as needed to ensure training meets the needs of specified on the job tasks - Meet instructional learning objectives though delivery of courses. - Maintain extensive knowledge of course materials and deliver courses in a professional manner - The successful candidate may need to travel for extended periods, appear on video and participate as talent in voice recordings to support service training as needed. - Liaise with Apple management to ensure all training requirements are fulfilled - Manage performance feedback to Apple management
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience preferred We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Fluency in any further language such as Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese will be seen as an advantage.
- Experience using Final Cut Pro
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop
- Experience using Pro Tools
- Experience using a teleprompter